Pit vs WS in hell

wolfstar

Diabloii.Net Member
Pit vs WS in hell

Which is a better area to do MF runs? Pit is safer but WS have baal waiting. Just wondering if the pit drops is equal to the WS drop not taking into account baal. And is a wind druid good for MFing??

Burnt_toasty

Diabloii.Net Member
There is alrady a guide on Pit running and mfing basics out in the forums. Search for it.

But in a nutshell Wolfstar answered it. PIT and WS have the same TC level and in both cases the mosnters are high enough to drop anything.

If you want to be a mfing guru you must do some research. Meaning to be more specific, certain monsters drop more of certain item types. If you are looking for a very very specific item to drop, you research the mosnster drop item type ratios. That data is found here on diabloii.net Look for it. But like anything its LUCK

moi

Diabloii.Net Member
Burnt_toasty said:
There is alrady a guide on Pit running and mfing basics out in the forums. Search for it.

But in a nutshell Wolfstar answered it. PIT and WS have the same TC level and in both cases the mosnters are high enough to drop anything.

If you want to be a mfing guru you must do some research. Meaning to be more specific, certain monsters drop more of certain item types. If you are looking for a very very specific item to drop, you research the mosnster drop item type ratios. That data is found here on diabloii.net Look for it. But like anything its LUCK
on d2.net? are we reading the same site? :p

doc tenshi's atma program is the only drop calculator that has TC upgrading by area lvl properly implimented into it.

rogier

Diabloii.Net Member
pit>>>wsk since you can't killl fast enough in wsk.

I think for enigma chars/sorc wsk>>>pit because all baals minions have mlvl **/87 thus can drop everything, and baal himself!!

Pent

Diabloii.Net Member
afaik the pit can drop anything as well...there is no logic to that ;)

I got azurewrath from the pit, and pindle can't drop that. So I know this from true hand experience as well as from reading the forums and tc levels.

egervari

Diabloii.Net Member
Pent said:
afaik the pit can drop anything as well...there is no logic to that ;)

I got azurewrath from the pit, and pindle can't drop that. So I know this from true hand experience as well as from reading the forums and tc levels.
people's followings can drop it though. I've had azure and arachnids from pindle before, although since everyone tells me he can't drop it, the other guys must have.

Pent

Diabloii.Net Member
pindle *cannot* drop azure and arachnids, it is impossible.
those people are lying.

Hes only mlvl85 and cant dropp Tyraels Might, Arachnids Mesh and Azurewrath.
Those three have qlvl 87.

the monsters mlvl must be equal or greated to item qlvl before it can drop as a unique. pindle can drop sacred armors, spiderweb sashs and phase blades, just not in that unique form.

Hex

Diabloii.Net Member
Two words: Black Souls. Stay in the pits IMO. They seem to drop me elites more often.

SnakeEye85

Diabloii.Net Member
don´t like WSK

prefer pindle and chaos sanctuary

but if i had to choose wsk or pit then i´d go with the pit since i got alot my stuff from there.