Pit Video

shermo

Diabloii.Net Member
Pit Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn0JgYgxze4

I was bored, and didn't have net. Somehow I got the footage of that dropping so I made a vid around it

Pardon the poor editting, I taught myself premiere pro and put it together in a couple of hours. (I figured out how to put in effects after finishing it once)

sorcynecro

Diabloii.Net Member
That is awesome. makes me want to leave meph alone for a while and give Pits a go. Great background music as well. :thumbsup:

Corrupted

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice Shermo, I recall my 3-5 minute runs in the MFO, p7 fullclear no teleport
I got lucky enough to win though (Because you weren't participating?) :badteeth:

Is that a 3rd hammerdin being taken to level 96 in the Pits? ;)

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
<--- is jealous

Nice video!

what do you use to capture it?

Edit: Never mind, I found Sint's old thread where he talks about using Fraps

-hps

Skinhead On The MBTA

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice video, and great tune as well. That is, however, because I was listening to my own music while watching it - I hate Faithless ;)

What were all the uniques?

maxicek

Moderator Single Player
Right, I'm off to the pits and iTunes for the Faithless track.

- and welcome back I guess?

kabal

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice video, and great tune as well. That is, however, because I was listening to my own music while watching it - I hate Faithless ;)

What were all the uniques?
He means 9 superunique monsters killed rather than 9 unique item drops. Nice to see that a hammerdin only needs Enigma instead of hard to get gear like HoZ, HotO, and skillers.

Naab

Diabloii.Net Member
He means 9 superunique monsters killed rather than 9 unique item drops. Nice to see that a hammerdin only needs Enigma instead of hard to get gear like HoZ, HotO, and skillers.
was that sarcasm?
Nice video btw.:thumbsup:

shermo

Diabloii.Net Member
:D

I'm still holding out for a harly.

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
Love it, hun!! *hug*

But then, I've seen you do that over and over and over again for the past few weeks already. :laugh:

pst to SPF: he wasn't all that lucky on most of his runs though... *giggles*

kabal

Diabloii.Net Member
:D

I'm still holding out for a harly.
You should auction the Mang's or Astreon's for Shako's on the trade forum, I think it'd be hilarious to see how many you could get (and how high you can drive up the price of Shako's).

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
Inspired to make my own video I decided I would run the Ancients Tunnel with my Blizzballer. Luckily for you folks about 4 teleports and 2 blizzard casts into the Tunnel the "your hard drive is low on space" message popped up so I had to abort. Maybe next time.

-hps

Corrupted

Diabloii.Net Member
Question, did you start over for fun or did you leave everything behind but the enigma you let DX borrow?