Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Pindleskin...

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by billyphil, Apr 2, 2004.

1. billyphil

billyphil IncGamers Member

Pindleskin...

I am beginning to wonder if pindle is worth mf'ing on...I did 100 runs and the only thing that dropped that wasn't rare or magical was a unique broad sword. I have 450% mf. Any1 else have different results?

2. bwirum

bwirum IncGamers Member

I've run pindle and got squat in 100 runs, but I've also run pindle and got a wf and a tals armor in consecutive runs. Just keep trying, 100 runs is not much. You'll find stuff.

3. m0nk

m0nk IncGamers Member

MF = luck.

The only thing more MF gives you is more chances - like buying more lottery tickets.

4. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

100 runs? Try 1000 runs. If you find nothing worthwhile, then you have a right to complain.

5. gko240813

gko240813 IncGamers Member

it helps to run in games with mas gente. I got SS, bartucs, and crown of ages in 3 straight 8 player games

6. Tanatus

Tanatus IncGamers Member

It probably just subjective feeling but I'd also say the Pindle runs dont do any good .... compare to other MF places. Best for me (items/time invested) is Andy and Baal hell, worst Pindle and Masoleum

7. mathil

mathil IncGamers Member

pindle isn't a mf god, take him for what he is. he can drop any item in the game, but has a low chance to do it. for him, you need to count runs by the thousands. this is why i don't run him. i prefer meph and nm andy runs.

8. billyphil

billyphil IncGamers Member

more people in game affect pindle's drops?

9. Superhal

Superhal IncGamers Member

i did about 1000 pindle runs so far, and i got ik armor, like 2-3 ormus robes, nightwing, etc. pretty much all my high tc items.

10. ventilator

ventilator IncGamers Member

Well, i've started writing down my drops from him 850 runs ago, once I get the 1000 full I'll post the results at the Hardcore forum. But anyway, it can be very disappointing at times, all the "omg i found GF, WF and Tal armor in 10 runs" posts, while maybe true, are rather the exeption than the rule. Doing 100 runs and finding only some Isenhart items is very well possible. With that out of the way, he can drop and does drop some nice items once in a while, but it takes time and patience. And I have to agree that the tradeables/time ratio is probably better on Hell Mephisto. But Meph doesn't drop Tomb Reaver, Gris Caddy and Set Troll Belt, which were probably my most noteworthy finds at Pindle :)