Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

pindle?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by LiquidIce, Jun 12, 2005.

1. LiquidIce

LiquidIce IncGamers Member

pindle?

where do i find pindle?

2. Poke

Poke IncGamers Member

Err... I could be wrong, but I think it is when you free Atma, and that red portal opens next to her. I could be wrong, and I don't have a computer with the game in front of me to find out so I am not quite sure. But that is my first guess.

3. Skelion

Skelion IncGamers Member

That is correct, Act 5. That red portal will stay open as long as you do NOT got through the entrance into the Halls of Pain (been so long since I did that, not sure of the name). So kill Pindle, go back out thru the red portal, and you are good to go.

This will allow permanent access to Pindleskin, and you can kill him once per game.

I use him for muling. When you start a game, you need to be in it for about 5 minutes before it will last awhile when you exit. So I bring in my main toon, kill Pindle, then Shenk and the other Unique mob near him, then go do the muling stuff. Turns a boring task into an opportunity, and is a quick and easy 3 boss MF run (I hate boss runs).

4. dune6836

dune6836 IncGamers Member

this isnt quite true, the red portal will remain open provided you either dont kill nihlathak or if you do kill him you dont activate the wp in the halls of pain