Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Pindle you are a jerk

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by lazyassdre, Feb 14, 2004.

1. lazyassdre

lazyassdre IncGamers Member

Pindle you are a jerk

Anyways, I was reading all of the "Results from xxx runs of blah blah" posts and decided I would try 100 Pindle runs. Lo and behold, I get crap except for a perfect Marrowwalk, 175pd 8%fhr lc :clap: , and a perfect meteor Ormus...actually looking back that isn't too bad. But as I'm typing in 100 as the game, my hopes are kind of down. I commence to slaughtering Pindle as usual, and ta-daaa he drops...

a Stormspire...son of a ***** you cheap bastard, you drop one of the rarest but crappiest items in the game after 100 runs. I hate you. I'm sticking to Meph until I get enough stuff to buy an Enigma armor on ladder, and then I'm running the CS with my Hammerdin.

2. Indemaijinj

Indemaijinj IncGamers Member

You sound like a perfectly spoiled brat.

No problem with desiring better items (greed is an important part of the game), but at least be thankful of those morsels that do drop now and then.

Pindle owes you nothing you know.

3. GIR

GIR Banned

Hey, if those perfect Marrowalks are bothering you, someone in the HC forum owes me 50 gold.

Fair trade, no?

4. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

I will say to you the thing that my friend said to me after he quit d2 for good. It is an observation of "power" gamers in d2 whether it be for leveling or for me. "There should be a button that you press that makes you level 99 instantly with all quests completed and rewards given. You should also be given an infinite supply of every item upon pressing this button. Only with such a feature will the greedy pathetic nature of power gamers on d2 be satisfied."

5. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

no i dont think so id still want more stuff, infinite is not enough :)

no seriously people like to mf and not know what will drop, but knowing that at any time an item could drop that would make them rich (or richer). this is where the greedyness comes from, people can have a chance of getting the best items for free bu finding them. its a bit like playing Pokemon, you can get a really good team of Pokemon just with a bit of patience and to no actual cost (im talking in game terms - of course you wouldnt do something like say, buy off of ebay to make.... o wait bad example) but u see what im saying. greedy if fun!!

6. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

BAH! just start a collection of the absurd like i have! useless ethereal uniques feature heavily. plus THE MOST STYLIN WEAPON EVER! my cruel ethereal thresher!

7. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

Pokemon Ruby version isn't that bad. My brother has it and I've been playing it. Quite a game, quite a game.

8. th5418

th5418 Banned

Okay, pindle dropped you a stormspire and your mad? Are you spoiled in real life? Do you get whatever you want?

9. Slayer193

Slayer193 IncGamers Member

Usually collecting crappy items on my mules gives me luck because I end up having to dump some out when I find something...

10. Si1enta5sa5sin

Si1enta5sa5sin IncGamers Member

god thats good for 100 pindle runs, he usually drops NOTHING

11. Jormunrek

Jormunrek IncGamers Member