Pindle Runs

WaRRioR.21

Diabloii.Net Member
Pindle Runs

I currently have a lvl 80 MF sorc, Orb, is getting very good finds from Meph, but i noticed she isnt very good at pindle runs, consdering the zombies imm cold. Im getting bored of Meph so i guess ill try Pindle, whats the best build of char for pindle runs?

Shadow_247

Diabloii.Net Member
Pure Fire Sorc

[20] Firebolt
[20] Fireball
[20] Meteor
[20] Fire Mastery

[1] Warmth
[1] Tele
[1] Static

Str - Enough for gear - ~100
Dex - Base or Enough for 75CTB
Enrg - Base (if you have good equip)
Vit - Rest

I leave dex at the base, and invest about 50pts to energy. My merc takes care of pindle if he happens to be fire immune. If he isn't immune, he drops in about 10 fireballs.

gblan

Diabloii.Net Member
WaRRioR.21 said:
I currently have a lvl 80 MF sorc, Orb, is getting very good finds from Meph, but i noticed she isnt very good at pindle runs, consdering the zombies imm cold. Im getting bored of Meph so i guess ill try Pindle, whats the best build of char for pindle runs?
I don't know about best but my cookie cutter Hammerdin laughs at hell Pindle. (Or hell anything for that matter.) Try one, you won't be dissappointed.

Glenn

monk_zu

Diabloii.Net Member
gblan said:
I don't know about best but my cookie cutter Hammerdin laughs at hell Pindle. (Or hell anything for that matter.) Try one, you won't be dissappointed.

Glenn

How to set an Hammerdin? What's stat and equipments? Thx

GenXCub

Diabloii.Net Member
Hammerdins are basically max BH, Concentration, Blessed Aim, Vigor, the rest into Holy Shield. Have Concentration on when firing them.