Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Pindle Run question

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by xlegolasxgimlyxstriderx, Mar 14, 2004.

1. xlegolasxgimlyxstriderx

xlegolasxgimlyxstriderx IncGamers Member

Pindle Run question

ok ive heard of good findings from pindle. so i thought ide try it. but my question is, typically when pindle running do you kill all his monsters or just run/tele 2 pindle kill him take drops and repeat?

2. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

It's more like tele to pindle, kill pindle, repeat. You only need to add the pickup drop step every 50 or so runs. That may be a slight exaggeration, but I never have much luck with him. You do not have to kill all the monsters in the area, if you are fast enough, you can kill pindle before they wake.

3. xlegolasxgimlyxstriderx

xlegolasxgimlyxstriderx IncGamers Member

ok thx 4 the help

4. Patryn

Patryn IncGamers Member

I kill all the minions each time I go in. As a skelemancer, I use the area to raise my army. I've gotten some pretty good items from the yard, and it only takes a few seconds to do.

5. HellrazoR

HellrazoR IncGamers Member

man believe me or not i don't care but i found for 2 days 2 all arkane valor stormspire!!!!!!! shako crown of ages perf!!! and i was so lucky when i killed durel i was rushing a friend of mine and he droped LO rune.....the other things i found with 550 MF and my merc with a WF was with 168 MF :flip:
    I don't expect to believe me but i don't lie so....run the pindle :thumbsup:

6. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk IncGamers Member

I'm normally not one who comments on grammar, but this was very confusing to read.

Try using periods and commas and don't forget to type words. fx. " I Don't expect YOU to believe..." Makes it easier to read...

-Sparrow

Ps. Plz Don't make this a flamewar. I was just stating that I had difficulties reading it.

7. HellrazoR

HellrazoR IncGamers Member

sorry man , but i'm from bulgaria and i'm not that good at english....
    hope you understand me right.What ever! :thanks:

8. RogueRed2

RogueRed2 IncGamers Member

OK I have a question too...

What is a nice/logical amount of MF?
    And what difficulty level is it best to MF him?

9. kockblocker1

kockblocker1 IncGamers Member

A good amount of MF is ~300 which is what I run him at.

Kill him in hell.

Even though you didn't ask I have to say:
    Blizz sorc with a good merc is the best to run pindle with.

10. Thorales

Thorales IncGamers Member

You could ask this a 100 times, and get a 100 different answers. IMHO you can run Pindle at any level. But, Hell Pindle is where the BIG stuff is. Also, consider the other runs. Mephisto, Shenk, Eldritch, Frozenstein, Snapchip, The High Council, Andariel, Baal, etc;.
    Depending on your level, character, equipment, and diffculty. Adjust the list above. MF runs are supposed to be quick, and profitable. More runs= more goodies. There are also various Champions, Uniques, and Super Uniques. I try to run as many areas as I can quickly, where there is a boss, or one of the others listed above. And don't forget The Pits, Mausoleum, and Maggot Lair==level 85 areas. These have the potential to drop the BEST stuff, in a relatively short amount of time.
    GENERAL RULE OF MF-- Whatever MF equipment you can use, and still kill quickly. This is highly specific to your character, and his/her build.....
    GOOD LUCK< AND HAPPY MFing.

11. heilskov

heilskov IncGamers Member

Ive been doing pindel runs for about 5 hours... dang... come to think of it for a long time, now so Im taking a break atm.

but I´ve got an unid Sacred Armor (IK) and a Russet Armor(Skulders), Monarch(storm), also found trang ouls belt. :D

all in all its just one of those days... the better ones.

also alot of rares.. all sucky by the way, so I dont even bother picking up and iding them(I did in the start for cash), but I dont recammende doing it, as it takes up time, it´s all about speed with mf and the mf about you can carry at the same time.

btw - my mf isnt that high, its around 560+.