pindle drops

assmuffin

Diabloii.Net Member
pindle drops

like thousands of threads came up when i searched for pindle drops so i want to know what kind of ladder items can he not drop? i know tyrael's is one, what other ones?

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Pindle can drop from any relevant TC, but his monster level is 86, so he cannot drop the following:

Tyrael's Might
Arachnid Mesh
Azurewrath
Rares and magical items requiring a level higher than 86, like skillers with 41+ life

For the sake of completeness, he cannot drop the following as well:

Stuff which no monster can drop, like perfect gems/skulls or TP and ID tomes
Nonmagical items which can be magical, rare, set or unique instead
Cow set items
Annihilus
Quest items

assmuffin

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
Pindle can drop from any relevant TC, but his monster level is 86, so he cannot drop the following:

Tyrael's Might
Arachnid Mesh
Azurewrath
Rares and magical items requiring a level higher than 86, like skillers with 41+ life

For the sake of completeness, he cannot drop the following as well:

Stuff which no monster can drop, like perfect gems/skulls or TP and ID tomes
Nonmagical items which can be magical, rare, set or unique instead
Cow set items
Annihilus
Quest items

so we're still lookin at the possibility of the illusive eth death cleaver? sounds good to me, thanks!

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Psst! My mf bone/summon necro found a nice gold diadem/green sacred armor (gg IK Barb)/ohm rune for his pindle runs @@..and pindle was cheeky dropping blue spidersashes but learnt he can't drop a gold one hehe

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
It depends on two factors: The maximum TC and monster/quality level. Meph has a higher monster level then Pindle, but Pindle can drop from higher TCs. That's why Pindle can drop e.g. Tal's armor (high TC, low quality level) and Meph can't, while it's the other way around with Arachnid Mesh (low TC, high quality level).