Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Piercing attack question

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by Siphon, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Siphon

Siphon IncGamers Member

Piercing attack question

Does piercing attack work in PvP if you're not a zon?
    My bow pally uses a razortail and I've never seen him pierce in a duel before.

2. superdave

superdave IncGamers Member

is he shooting a normal arrow?

3. Siphon

Siphon IncGamers Member

he is shooting guided arrow

4. distancepieman

distancepieman IncGamers Member

Guided arrow being able to pierce is a thing of the past. Back in .09 you shot one off and it just kept hitting and turning around to attack the same target, but that was killed when this patch came out.

For reference, bad idea to post the same thing in more than one place. It's considered spam and is a bannable offense. It's not good when the forum main page shows two identical thread titles by the same person, on here, one in the Pally forum. Just a warning, as some mods are reliably strict on the rules. Take a look at them, for your own self preservation.

~Bails

5. NEURO_CKY

NEURO_CKY IncGamers Member

"For reference, bad idea to post the same thing in more than one place. It's considered spam and is a bannable offense. It's not good when the forum main page shows two identical thread titles by the same person, on here, one in the Pally forum. Just a warning, as some mods are reliably strict on the rules. Take a look at them, for your own self preservation."

very well put!!! you get a cookie!

CampKillYourself

6. distancepieman

Awesome. Just doing what I can to help keep the forums clean. I'll donate it to the less fortunate... (Does that earn me an extra one for myself?)

~Bails

7. NEURO_CKY

NEURO_CKY IncGamers Member

you bet!!! you actually get a cookie + an apple if your more of a health nut...;)

a little off topic.....but: how did you get a signature distancepieman? do you have to become a pal or something, or did i miss it in the user control panel?

CampKillYourself

8. distancepieman

Actually, I could use a cookie and a stiff drink to tell ya the truth...lol.

Having your very own sig is one of the many perks of being a pal. Along with that, you get an expanded pm box, access to our fancy Pal Forum, pizza and beer everywhere, not to mention all the lapdances that get thrown around in there...You should check it out.

Some people have even been lucky enough to get their palship sponsored by another member...let me know if you have further interest.

~Bails