Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Picserver addy?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Zarhrezz, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Zarhrezz

Zarhrezz IncGamers Member

Picserver addy?

Does anyone know a good picserver where I can host the pic of my Enchantress....she just looks soooooooo sweet with Iratha's, Guardian Angel, Hyperion and Phase blade =) One of my best looking characters ever...and it doesn't hurt that after just entering 8p Nightmare at lvl 54, she 1-hit kills most normal stuff and 2-hit kills on most champions/minions ;)

2. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

3. Ehtirno

Ehtirno IncGamers Member

4. Zarhrezz

Ah, thought that one didn't work, turned out to be some firewall setting =)
    Too bad Brighid doesn't look as cool in a screenshot as she does in-game...oh well =) A cookie for the first to tell me where the name Brighid is from! ;)

5. whomhead

whomhead IncGamers Member

Brighid is a mythological druidic irish goddess from a sect known for wizardry and sorcery, the Tuatha De Danann. she was so worshipped by the pagans, that christinaity made her St. Brigit.

6. Ehtirno

Ehtirno IncGamers Member

I'm gonna give whomhead a cookie for knowing such freaky stuff, even if it turns out to be the wrong Brighid :D

7. sephiruss

sephiruss IncGamers Member

Or for knowing how to use google.

8. Zarhrezz

*gives Whomhead a cookie*

She's also described as the Celtic goddess of Fire, Smithy and Healing. I'll take the healing potions for the Healing part, an Enchanted runeworded Phase Blade should cover the rest ;)

9. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

euhm, woozers, how did you get your res al the way up to 95 :lol:
    ow and you seems to lack some SERIOUS vit, you have 4 points n there?
    whats your secret, ia equipment, skills, stat points?

good luck in your adventures :thumbsup:

robin

10. -.kreizi.-

-.kreizi.- IncGamers Member

how the hell you got so high damage and all resistance at level 54???

11. sam_manzanza

sam_manzanza Banned

Zarhrezz, that looks like a sweet Sorc there :)
    What's that weapon she's got and what runes does it take?

OT: A question about your ES Sorc Guide. As you may remember I am making a HC version of her and had a question about staves. You recommend Melody (or Memory, I forget) or Occy as weapons, but I think I may have found a staff you had overlooked: Warpspear (+3 Sorc Skills, +3 ES, +3 Teleport, +3 ES). What advantages do the other weapons have over this (apart from Occy being One Handed)?

Sam

Edit: Btw, she is currently level 50 and just entering NM with Max Blizzard,
    71% ES, 5 Telekinesis, 2/2/2 Ice Bolt, Blast and G Spike (Blizz synergies). I'm now maxing ES, then Tele, then 10/10 G Spike and Cold Mastery. Any remaining points will go into Static or Ice Blast. Suggestions or advice?

Sorry about the hijack :innocent:

12. Zarhrezz

Enchant 20
    Fire Mastery 20
    Warmth 5
    Prebuffed with Memory in a +3 Enchant/+3 ES staff
    Base damage from the Kingslayer Phase Blade 114-129. War Traveler adds some nice damage too, 50-75ish.
    +1 skills from SoJ gives a slvl 2 Vengeance. Add slvl 2 Lightning Mastery and Cold Mastery for a base 792-907 damage before casting Enchant (AR is 1828 then). Raven Frost puts in CBF and some very nice AR (232 iirc).
    Guardian Angel plus full Iratha set gives +15+10 to max all resists. 65% resist all from Iratha's set, 70% from Sanctuary superior Hyperion, 10% from Anya, 4% sc, 3%/19 life large charm gives 152% resist all.
    Total 50% faster block rate gives a 5 frame block (easilly at 75%), faster hit recovery needs some work, only 32% at the moment for a 10 frame recovery. Total IAS is 60% atm, easilly enough for 10 frames per attack, the lowest possible for Sorceress.

Strength and Dexterity are at their final values, I'm going to sink points into Vitality now to get 600-700 final hps, once I get there the rest of the stat points will go towards Energy for more mana to keep a decent Energy Shield.
    Final build will have no mana leech but with decent mana and slvl 24 Warmth it should easilly regenerate the mana for skill use within the frames needed to complete the attack. Life leech should be covered by Dracul's Grasp. I'm not quite decided what the hell switch weapon for fire immunes will be...maybe none (Kingslayer has Vengeance and 33% CB, 50% OW), otherwise Passion Phase Blade for Berserk is a good option, as is Azurewrath for massive magic and cold damage. Final gear has Arachnid Mesh, Mara's Kaleidoscope and a rare circlet with +2 Fire skills, +9 dexterity, +35 life, 2 sockets. Issues to work around are keeping a 10 frame attack without IAS on gloves and at the same time retaining 90% resist all in hell...that'll either require 1-2 15% IAS/10-15% resist all jewels or about 30% worth of resist all in charms. Expensive either way, but oh well, this char already completed depleted my rune collection, a good deal of my gems collection for upgrading runes, took a big bite out of my trade collection. Definitely the most expensive girl I've ever taken for a walk ;)

13. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

wow sweeeet, really nice stup there, looks interesting, maybe going to build one myself one day :lol:

keep us updated :thumbsup:

robin

14. Zarhrezz

Memery Staff is really what you want to prebuff ES with, since it has +3 ES and +3 to all skills among it's mods. This is of course equal to Warpspear...however Warpspear is a unique and thus does not get any inherit skills. A 4 socket staff with +3 ES is possible and not even expensive, since few people use Energy Shield (when looking for a good one for Mephista, I got at least 2 4 socket +3 ES donated and about 3-4 offered for trade...if you trade for one, it's generally possible to get some good 2nd and perhaps 3rd skill on it). Of course in hardcore, it might be harder to find one. What's definitely worth a shot too is picking up white staves that can have 4 sockets that have +3 ES...especially the ones that are 4 boxes and can have 4 sockets are good....50% for 4 sockets with the cube.
    And I'll try to come up with a final draft for the ES Sorc this weekend =)

The weapon is Kingslayer: MalUmGulFal....by FAR the most expensive weapon I own (void perhaps Azurewrath). The runes for it that I didn't have myself cost me a number of skillers plus 3-4 uniques, among those at least one elite unique that I recall.

15. Zarhrezz