Picking out new char

conor rocks

Diabloii.Net Member
Picking out new char

I've decided to make a new dueler in a few days and I'm not sure which one I want to make. Also my budjet will be like 200 hr or something close ot that.

conor rocks said:
I've decided to make a new dueler in a few days and I'm not sure which one I want to make. Also my budjet will be like 200 hr or something close ot that.

uhm, 200 hr budget might buy you a tals set sorc.

jebus dude, make whatever you want. how about make a smiter or something like everyone else these days?

I guess the most versatile thing I have ever seen was a bow/kick/trap hybrid assassin. Maxed venom, enough in kicks for however many you want talon to do, then traps. probobly hard to learn to use.

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
you can go mage, v/t, with good res /lifers they can take alot of hits,
ele druid with max fhr/max block, max block necro, 95% es fb sorc with max block/dr (that might need some duped items tho), or high es blizzer

Smithenator

Diabloii.Net Member
es/fb sorc can get pretty godly, although maybe not as good as some characters.

My favorite dueling char is a ww/trap assasin, could get pretty gg with 200hrs o_O

zeiris

Diabloii.Net Member
Liberators (hammer/charge) are ubar, though a tad boring. If you want a cookie cutter make one of those, or a BvC or something. Else... Go loook up arcane pvm builds and game mechanics until one of them strikes you as pvp viable, then build your own build :)