Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Physically omnipotent....

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Ferrous, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Ferrous

Ferrous IncGamers Member

Physically omnipotent....

I'm talking about physical damage here...What would this build come out with in terms of viability?

Cloak of Shadows: 20
    Tiger Strike: 20
    Claw Mastery: 20
    Tiger Strike: 20
    Shadow Master: 20
    Mind blast: 1
    Burst of Speed: rest

2. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

this won't be viable for pvm for 2 reasons.

1) Phys immunes.
    2) No killing power.

1) This should be obvious.
    2) Cos makes sure you have some crowd control , but the fact that you can only dmg 1 oponent at a time makes this build a very lousy killer.

For pvp this won't work all that great either. 1.09 MA sins did fine for 1 big reason. Life leech. Now that in 1.1 LL is nerved bigtime using TS for pvp doesn't work anymore.

3. Ferrous

Ferrous IncGamers Member

that sucks....is tiger strike good at all? I'm used to playing trap and BFsins, but not so much martial arts ones...

4. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

TS in conjunction with Dtail is quite the killer. TS with any other skill won't do you that much good.

Also , the 3 elemental charge-ups (PS is an animal charge-up) are quite nice to use if you can manage to get some +skills. PS itself it quite ok to use too. Dtalon is another ok MA skill , but this skill requires some more crushing blow in order to work.

5. Ferrous

Ferrous IncGamers Member

in past ma assasins, I typically go with phoenix strike and dragon claw (kicking never appealed to me much, but I think I'll give it a shot next time I make a sin)

Is it worth it to pump in synergies? I sorta thought it'd be most logical to pump in one or two synergies and then maybe put 20 into venom or something. The poison damage would be much more constant and you'll still be dishing out the elemental damage from Phoenix strike. Can you tell me how good the kicking skills are compared to each other, and if possible, how much damage different kinds of boots do?

6. Lunatic

Lunatic IncGamers Member

Well Dtail worked wonders in 1.09 , and it's still great in 1.1. Even more thnx to dmg on boots now.

Dtalon is really nice against smaller groups or bosses. In combination with some crushing blow you can lower a monsters health really quick.

So I guess both of these kicks are quite nice to use. And the good part is kicks leech in 1.1. This helps alot.