Phoenix

smeer

Diabloii.Net Member
Phoenix

Hi,
I wonder if its worth it to create phonix in a superior monarch with 10+%ed
or is it better to create it in a normal monarch?

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
That runeword needs 4 HRs, so I wouldn't put into anything but a 15%def monarch with no %dura, as a matter of principle, not because these 20 extra defense are really noticable. In particular, when it has become non-ladder, that will increase its sale value by more than the price difference between an average monarch and a 15%def one.

BTW, Phoenix has no increased block chance and this obviously isn't about a paladin, so you will need a lot of dex to achieve 75% blocking.

smeer

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
That runeword needs 4 HRs, so I wouldn't put into anything but a 15%def monarch with no %dura, as a matter of principle, not because these 20 extra defense are really noticable. In particular, when it has become non-ladder, that will increase its sale value by more than the price difference between an average monarch and a 15%def one.

BTW, Phoenix has no increased block chance and this obviously isn't about a paladin, so you will need a lot of dex to achieve 75% blocking.
Yes I know, but thats not a problem since its for an ama. I have a selffound monarch with 12%ed, so i will use it in that monarch

Thx for the answer

PFS

Diabloii.Net Member
smeer said:
Yes I know, but thats not a problem since its for an ama. I have a selffound monarch with 12%ed, so i will use it in that monarch

Thx for the answer
Seriously it'll be well worth shelling out for the 15%ED monarch if you ever plan on trading it away.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
smeer said:

Thx for the answer
She will need 303 dex at L90 for 75% blocking with that shield. If it's about a LF zon: LF always hits, so apart from blocking, dex will only improve damage, but only direct hits from LF will benefit from that.