Phoenix shield for fury/rabies wolf?

Proxyi

Diabloii.Net Member
Phoenix shield for fury/rabies wolf?

It give nice dmg but does it worth, that change storm vs phoenix?

Or against who u can well use phoenix?

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Phoenix is a pvm shield for fury wolves imo . great sheild for Pvm as a matter of fact, the redemption aurau really makes it shine.

As for pvp id stick with Stormshield , if you use Phoenix you will have too pump more into dex for decent block and you lose out on the nice Damage reduction. + the firestorm messes up your fury attack
If you want more damage for pvp just get a nice 2hander since Phoenix wont block much hits or reduce damage anyway.

Proxyi

Diabloii.Net Member
i have nice 2 hand just asked this and need for PvP

btw when i get more dmg and kill fast then nn block :)

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Proxyi this sheild will hanper you more in player vs player then using a Whitstan's guard. Heres why

Defense: 154 (Base Defense: 47-55)
Required Level: 29
Required Strength: 53
Durability: 64
Chance To Block: Pal: 97% Ama/Asn/Bar: 92% Dru/Nec/Sor: 87%
Paladin Smite Damage: 7 to 14
+175% Enhanced Defense
Half Freeze Duration
40% Faster Block Rate
+55% Increased Chance Of Blocking
+5 To Light Radius

Now the block rate on this shield if you havent relized yet is really good. Also the sheild has 40% faster block rate. So not only does it have a really high block rate but it also has a really fast block rate as well. If I was to use this sheild ver some one else that was using phoenix. And we both where using the same items, other then the sheilds. I would easyly beable to beat that person. Because my block rate would be higher and faster. But if you wanted to use a stormsheild instead because at least that way you can have a good amount of damage redused by a %.

Not only that stormsheild and smokers guard, I mean whitstans guard are alot cheaper.