Philly Flyers anthem

Disque

Diabloii.Net Member
Philly Flyers anthem

Well, this is going to be rather vague, but it's worth a try.

Does ANYONE know the name of..or anyway I can find a recording of rht eFlyers song they play during crunch time? I think if your a flyers fan you'll at least know what song I'm talking about.it's weird..technoish?

ANY help would be appreciated..

Flyers? Hockey? Is that even a sport anymore? :lol:

Yeah, I don't know, but are you sure it's not just a song that is recycled by a lot of teams? That kazoo-technoish one they always play where everyone yells "HEY!" at certain points? There are a lot of those kinds of songs that I think are specific to a stadium or sports team only to go somewhere else and hear it used there as well.

Disque

Diabloii.Net Member
It's more of a philly specific thing, I've never heard it anywhere but philly..sixers and flyers mostly.

Namyeknom

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
Flyers? Hockey? Is that even a sport anymore? :lol:

Yeah, I don't know, but are you sure it's not just a song that is recycled by a lot of teams? That kazoo-technoish one they always play where everyone yells "HEY!" at certain points? There are a lot of those kinds of songs that I think are specific to a stadium or sports team only to go somewhere else and hear it used there as well.
Kazoo-technoish? Sorry? Are we talking about the same kazoo? Sounds like a strangled duck? I respect the genius of anyone who can meld the field of techno and the kazoo...

Disque

Diabloii.Net Member
Theres no words or anything..

If you download Sports-Pump up music, it's more than likely in the background, but I can never get it just by itself.