Pheonix striker question?

faust

Diabloii.Net Member
Pheonix striker question?

I would to like to here some advice on what to put into my sockets for my Pheonix striker that is using Nat's set. I pretty much been using one of the guides here, but I would like to here on what to put in the sockets of the amour. This character is NL and P/M (going solo too) and I am not too rich, btw. I was thinking out putting in 15ias jewls, but still not too sure and I am just about ready to start Hell.

carnivore

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Pheonix striker question?

besides the fact that i dont know much about assassins, you should state your complete gear (and maybe skill) layout. this is the only way to determine breakpoints and such things, which are needed for a good advice.

dryzalizer

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Pheonix striker question?

faust stated phoenix striker sin w/Nat's set, that tells you most of what you need to know. The phoenix striker builds don't vary much. I assume you have the 3os version of the armor. Strength req is a bit high on this, so a hel rune (-15%) would reduce that a bit. Other things you might consider are a shael rune if it will help you reach a fhr breakpoint, or maybe a lightning facet to enhance your most damaging attack further. As long as you use BoS, your +skills from gear should have you hitting a sufficient attack speed so IAS jewels and Shael in claw probably aren't necessary. For more ideas, check maxicek and Colorless Green's Pat threads in the SPF here and here