Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Pgems

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Illmattic, Apr 14, 2005.

1. Illmattic

Illmattic IncGamers Member

Pgems

i have alot of pgems and flawless gems. what are somethings i could get for pgems. and how many pgems would i need to get something good? thanks
    JC

2. gorash

gorash IncGamers Member

u can get items that can support u through normal/nm/hell type games depending on ur build, u can even use em to get runes

lem=20pgems
    pul=40pgems
    um=80pgems
    mal=120pgems

list goes on i assume....

3. HardyTarget

HardyTarget IncGamers Member

Actually, at least on the europe realms, the prices are something like this :

lem=15pgems
    pul=25pgems
    um=40pgems

I have quite a few pgems vs. rune trades behind since I'm not that good of finding runes myself.
    If you plan on making a MF character, with pgems you can get most of the items you need (skullder, changeguards, nagels, shako etc)
    shako seems to value from pul to higher.

4. djIgneo

djIgneo IncGamers Member

Most Midlvl uniques, such as shako, lidless, occy, skullders, etc can be purchased with just pgems.

I'd guess most things would go for 8-15 pgems, depending on the item and it's stats.

Right now, the most valuable items are runewords and socketables, so just about any set or unique item is up for pgems, with the exception of a few such as Herald of Zakarum, Tyrael's Might, Wartravelers and unique rings and amulets.

Hit the trade forums, a lot of time people make big trade lists, asking for a low amount of pgems for their items to clear their mules out. You should be able to get what you need for em.

You can also trade for runes using pgems, like the others have mentioned.

5. Pherdnut

Pherdnut IncGamers Member

Best way to get Pgems is to pick up every single gem you see keep dumping them on a mule and keep upgrading. No big deal if you run out of space. Just toss out the crappy ones. The other nice thing about this method is that you constantly have a variety of gems for rune upgrades with the horadric cube or crafting. Most players just grab flawless or better. I've noticed that I get Pgems a LOT faster by grabbing everything and am sometimes amazed at how much people will trade for 10 pgems.