perfecting triangle ww: help needed on east nl

Darknicrofia

Diabloii.Net Member
perfecting triangle ww: help needed on east nl

im having a bit of trouble vs boners and some other classes with my bvc barb, according to blobs guide all i need is perfect triangle ww, so i was wondering if there is anyone on east nl that is pretty decent with triangle whirls and can show me how to perfect them, for example, how long is each whirl suppose to be on screen? 2 inches, 3 inches? and how do you keep a standing target in the middle w/o getting hit, seems like ever zealot i duel im whirling THROUGH them while TRYING to pull off triangle whirls, anyone at all feel like helping me? pm or leave ur account name in reply :D

mcm

Banned
Dont use triangle whirl versus high defense opponents.

You should make each whirl as long as possible WHILE STILL ALWAYS BEING IN RANGE.

'22'Souljah

Diabloii.Net Member
mcm said:

You should make each whirl as long as possible WHILE STILL ALWAYS BEING IN RANGE.
remember to aim for the sides too!

Darknicrofia

Diabloii.Net Member
mcm said:

so like this [ ] meaning my target

____
/ \
/ \
/ [ ] \
/ \
/______________\

is what my ww path should kind of look like?

or do i go for pathes that just whirl in circle around opponets?

Darknicrofia

Diabloii.Net Member
okay that graph is NOT what i meant, looks werid when i posted, bascially going around in a triangle but always keep it long?

and what is a good triangle ww suppose to look like? how far apart is each whirl suppose to be?

Herald of Doom

Diabloii.Net Member
I haven't completely mastered it, don't feel bad about it :p What works best for me is starting north, clicking slighty southeast of the character I intend to whirl, followed by a click from southeast to southwest, then back north. All clicks are ~1 inch away from the character I'm aiming for. I tend to screw it up though, I oftentimes get excited and click on the character or something.... :uhhuh:

PS: This is just personal experience, it might not be the best way ;)

HoD

jjashik

Diabloii.Net Member
pppssshhhhh long wws. hahahaha. u can take out high def barb with short wws like triangle ww. just takes a lot of practice to do well with short wws.