Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Perfect Eth Rune Master for Zealot?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by lionzon, Feb 1, 2004.

1. lionzon

lionzon IncGamers Member

Perfect Eth Rune Master for Zealot?

hi Pally fans,

I found a perfect Eth Rune Master 5 socket 270% ED. Is it good for Zealot or other class?

Any suggestion for the 5 sockets?

Thx !

2. Dakkon

Dakkon IncGamers Member

For a 4fpa attack with zeal, youd need minimum of lvl 20 fant and and additional 90 ias, so figured out what gear your gonna use, then its easier to see what you need to put in the RuneMaster. But you do need a Zod Rune for sure^^

3. Ifrit18

Ifrit18 Banned

Stick a zod rune in it and get some enhanced dmg % jewels with a nice second mod.

Even 1 LO rune would help a lot if you got highlord's+gore riders :).

4. Snarlin Stef

Snarlin Stef IncGamers Member

I think that pallys that rely on holy shield have very low AR becuase the dex is so low... even with max fanat AR i "think" does not get above 10K.

i would put:
    Zod, LO, OHM, ETH, ETH

i think a 270 ED eth weapon gives all the dmg you need to kill someone in 2-3 hits its more important to hit your target than to have a weapoin that misses a lot.

that is the setup I would have... have at least 1 ETH run for sure in there. If you ahve under 15K AR you NEED 1 ETH in your setup... and thats skimping it IMO... id prefer 2 ETH runes in it.

thnx
    stef

5. Andy225

Andy225 IncGamers Member

Zod,Lo,Jah..Ed/ias...Ed/ias

6. iceball_aarf

iceball_aarf IncGamers Member

Jah doesn´t works for PvP, otherwise it would be recommended.. and eth does work but at half percentage :) ...

7. Ifrit18

Ifrit18 Banned

Zod, Lo, ed %/ias x2, and eth

8. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

yo thats a nice find...wuts teh dmg on it??

i would zod it for sure....find out the ias from the rest of ur planned gear, shael(40/15's are a better choice if u can afford) it if u need anymore, and if there are any sockets left after hitting ias needed for 4fpa then put eth(s) in the remaining sockets...believe me hitting 4pa is better than getting more dmg via ohm lo etc....

i use a 4 sock runemaster oin my zealot right now and from my gear i only needed to put 2 shaels in it

so i would go for "zod shael shael eth eth" with ias from other gear taking u to 4fpa (as i said b4 u could also use 40/15 ias jewels for ias plus added dmg if u can afford)

if u go with the 40/15's i would do "zod 40/15 40/15 eth eth" and put other 40/15's in ur gear to make up for lost ias

9. HardyZ

HardyZ IncGamers Member

gogo Zod+4*Ohm, and let fana take care of the speed, and highlord's and gore of the ds ^_^

10. Singollo

Singollo IncGamers Member

zod and 4 ohm now thats a lot of dmg, anyway u can always socket it the best u can and just hold off till ladder is over and unsocket it and put the best of the best in it

11. gzvernon

gzvernon IncGamers Member

if he's going to deul with it there is no since in wiating till the end of ladder season, since all the hackerss will pick him apart in open b.net,which is the ONLY place he can duel with it after the ladder is over (except for tcp/ip) & you cant show of very much in those games that many times.

12. Singollo

Singollo IncGamers Member

when ladder is over ur ladder characters will become closed b.net non ladder characters where he will have the same or near the same odds of winning as u now find in ladder(USWL anyway) besides imo he shouldnt wast time socketing it at all, for dueling i think doom and botd are more gear friendly and will cost about the same maybe more to make as it would to socket the runemaster for max dmg and hit 4fps attack

ps: winning is not everything, as long as u have a GG

13. Snarlin Stef

Snarlin Stef IncGamers Member

hehe... yah i agree actually.. that totally slipped my mind.. if you can get ZOD... you can make BOTD.. make it. its better.

only time i guess a character would not use ZOD to make BOTD is if its a melee assasin witha kick *** ethreal claw.. (they cant use BOTD >< )

thnx
    stef

14. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

more dmg over a shorter period of time is worse than a little less dmg over like 1/4 of the time IMO