• Absolutely not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's as much a sport as Nascar is

• No, because those athletes don't have to be in top physical condition

• No, because it's all about your equipment, not your skill

• It is, but it's a pretty crappy one because they all use performance-enhancing drugs

• Total voters

bobmarley

Diabloii.Net Member
Pepsi vs. Coke

The ol' Pepsi vs. Coke which is your favorite. It doesn't have to be the original flavors either, it can be like Lime Coke.

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
Between Pepsi and Coke I Will Always Pick Coke, but after years of drinking it i cannot touch either of them without getting major heartburn, so now i stick to water. Plus the feeling of my teeth slowly being eating away gets kinda annoying...

...I remember answering to threads just like this maybe three or four times in the past...

MinasMorgul

Diabloii.Net Member
bobmarley said:
And Pepsi is a copycat. Coke first came out with the Lime Coke, now Pepsi made a Lime Pepsi...
They really copycat off each other, not wanting to be left behind, if a new drink takes off.

Pepsi also did the same thing for vanilla pepsi or pepsi vanilla (Whatever it's called), but they did it right, while coke's was sticky and oversweet. IMO they were both disgusting, but they took coke's blunder and made the better product for once.

Eff said:
Not that surprising, this topic as been discussed serveral times in the past. Way before you posted it.

Eff

Banned
i wasn't serious at all. my bad

Not that surprising, this topic as been discussed serveral times in the past. Way before you posted it.
yeah thats true too, just poiting him at the thread, because this one brought mine to memory.

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
Eff said:
already a topic you ho
Yeah, you should have said,"this topic has been throughly covered in this forum, very recently. Please utilize the search function next time you want to start a thread, you thread spamming *****!"

See how that just seems so much nicer? Also, if oyu're going to call people mean names, spell the names correctly so the word filter can turn it into little stars. then all your foul language will look like this "****!". Come on, you know it's cooler when they're not exactly sure what you've called them. I often just type the stars, just to keep them guessing. (hmm, he called me something 6 letters long and it's filtered. what could that be? could it be ******? no that doesn't really fit in the sentence...). See how fun that is? **** **** ***** **** *******! whee!

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Stevinator said:
Yeah, you should have said,"this topic has been throughly covered in this forum, very recently. Please utilize the search function next time you want to start a thread, you thread spamming *****!"

See how that just seems so much nicer? Also, if oyu're going to call people mean names, spell the names correctly so the word filter can turn it into little stars. then all your foul language will look like this "****!". Come on, you know it's cooler when they're not exactly sure what you've called them. I often just type the stars, just to keep them guessing. (hmm, he called me something 6 letters long and it's filtered. what could that be? could it be ******? no that doesn't really fit in the sentence...). See how fun that is? **** **** ***** **** *******! whee!
Bored at work... on a saturday? Poor Stevinator ;)

Oh... I stick to cherry flavored coke/pepsi, and I slightly prefer the cherry coke to cherry pepsi, so coke gets my vote.

Actually, doesnt matter which gets my vote, I hardly ever actually vote on polls, I just post my opinion and leave it at that.

-Matt

DaviddeJong

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't like either one of them..... I never drink the crap. But when I do; I "prefer" coke.... Pepsi suckes even more. They both taste so awfully sweet, my teeth can't handle it!

The only stuff I drink is orange juice and beer, a lot of both!!!!
(And the occasional milk and sometimes even a cup of tea.)

David.

Wrathchild

Diabloii.Net Member
OW MY GAWD U PEPSI LOVARS! how on earth pepsi alteady got 2 votes?
pepsi is just a cheap copy and it tastes like so much worse, its too sweet for my taste.
im really a coke lover, just drink like a litre of it every day or something.. not the best of habits really :p

I was shocked when we were on holiday in the states and all the soda machines just sold pepsi, and couldn't get my hands on the real coca-cola.

Ranger14

Diabloii.Net Member
I am a diet drinker and I prefer diet coke hands down over Pepsi. Now that diet Coke is sweetened by Splenda and tastes more like the regular coke than the old diet coke, I am very happy as it has no more unhealthy connotations for drinking diet coke.

IN_FLAMES

Banned
Pepsi.

But Coke is better if you just worked up a huge sweat, and need to cool off, and there's no beer or better drink in sight. That's when I'd have a coke.

Fallen_62

Diabloii.Net Member
After numerous experiments with Coke and Pepsi in terms of mixing drinks, I can firmly say that both of them make me sick to drink (without "additions"). Water is your friend.