People on the Bus are Jackholes

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
People on the Bus are Jackholes

Arggghghg.

It's snowing here. That doesn't happen often, and the result is that the entire city seems to have gone slightly insane. Part of that is public transit: buses are late, fewer trains are running, and at slower speeds, and apparently it makes the people who ride transit completely stupid as well.

The last thing I want to see after a long day at work when it's something like -18 degrees below (windchill) is a pair of teenagers acting all 'cutesy' and BLOCKING THE EXIT DOORS OF THE BUS.

Sigh. I needed to vent.

Lord Nyax

Banned
I go to a state University. All I can do to keep from exploding in the halls when some damn group of kids thinks it's a great idea to stand around talking in the middle of the damn hall is to add them to my list. I won't explain what my list is...but I think you can probably guess...

By the way, my list would be about 400 pages long if I wrote it all out. I tend to add a lot of people to my list per day...

plasmo

Diabloii.Net Member
Teenagers are nothing. Old Asian women are by far the worst; the just put their heads down and plow through everybody like they own the entire bus. And the Bay Area has tons of 'em.

Read this post on Craigslist to get an idea. I've never been poked or stepped on, but they do push and push until you're out of their way. It's one of the truest posts I've ever seen on Craigslist.

Lord Nyax

Banned
Teenagers are nothing. Old Asian women are by far the worst; the just put their heads down and plow through everybody like they own the entire bus. And the Bay Area has tons of 'em.

Read this post on Craigslist to get an idea. I've never been poked or stepped on, but they do push and push until you're out of their way. It's one of the truest posts I've ever seen on Craigslist.
After reading that, I wish I were born an Chinese Little Ancient Woman. Not only would I be capable of getting past those damn kids, I could call myself a CLAW. That's just awesome on so many levels.

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
Yep... getting to the university was a nightmare today. Skytrains were full of crazy people. This woman must have been blind or something... but at a certain stop, the train was already jam-packed. She goes: "Can I get on?"

At least 5 people in unison: "NO!"

She must have been deaf too. Because a few nanoseconds later, she charges on board.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
They come out of the womb that way? I knew it!
Small and wrinkled, and occasionally smelly? Sounds familiar.

I live in Toronto, though... and I've taken lessons. From the CLAWs, actually. They do seminars, but they put a huge crowd of people around them. You have to make your way in no matter who gets in your way before they teach you anything - that's the first step in the training. But don't tell anyone I said that.

CookiesnCream

Diabloii.Net Member
Yep... getting to the university was a nightmare today. Skytrains were full of crazy people. This woman must have been blind or something... but at a certain stop, the train was already jam-packed. She goes: "Can I get on?"

At least 5 people in unison: "NO!"

She must have been deaf too. Because a few nanoseconds later, she charges on board.
Hahahahaha. Speaking of chinese ladies, in SF on the bus, some Chinese lady kept stabbing me in the crotch with her elbow because she was trying to get her purse free since it was stuck on the bus door......she had hard elbows too.

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
Yea...I hate people who just stand there chatting away like no one else is trying to squeeze by, and then when you do squeeze through, they give you dirty looks for being so rude and walking through their conversation. I usually say sarcastic things as I was by...depending on the mood I'm in at the time.

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
Hahahahaha. Speaking of chinese ladies, in SF on the bus, some Chinese lady kept stabbing me in the crotch with her elbow because she was trying to get her purse free since it was stuck on the bus door......she had hard elbows too.

Dude she was just trying to cop a feel, and maybe get herself some hot lovin' :p

PS: Yes, I now have an avatar. PM me for the link to the original (I'm only saying because some people did ask me in the past); I can't post the link cause it's got *gasp* nudity! (not of her though T.T), and Freetos would be upset.

Kaysaar

Diabloii.Net Member
Elderly Spanish people on the sidewalk in Spain are awful - the walk in hordes at a snail's pace, blocking the entire sidewalk. It can be excruciating trying to get anywhere after siesta.

bg1256

Diabloii.Net Member
If that's the worst thing that happens to you today, then I'd say it's not that big a deal.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll tell you who ****s me - people who don't realize there are lanes on an escalator. Okay, fine if it's out in the suburbs or something - but in the city? Where people are rushing to get trains? Gangway, morons!

Yossarian

Diabloii.Net Member

They are most likely Korean not Chinese. Behavior suggests that. And if you think a few are bad, trying living in one of the most densely populated countries in the world and having half the people being like that. Guns are illegal here for a reason.

Lord Nyax

Banned
They are most likely Korean not Chinese. Behavior suggests that. And if you think a few are bad, trying living in one of the most densely populated countries in the world and having half the people being like that. Guns are illegal here for a reason.
Well I guess a KLAW is okay too...but in a ghetto sort of way.
I, personally, feel that there should be GPS chips implanted into every human beings, and if there is a slow group blocking traffic they "randomly" explode into chunky little bits. The world's average IQ would rise by 30 or 40 in a week, I'm betting.