pcombs vs off skillers for hdin

munchkins

Diabloii.Net Member
pcombs vs off skillers for hdin

which would add more hammer dmg? a pcomb or a off skiller? pcombs add to hammers, but of skillers add to 2 synergies (conc and blessed aim)

also i could get off lifers/fhr for the price of plain pcombs

ideas?
 

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Combat would add more. By the way, synergies (Blessed Aim) will only benefit from hard actual points you put in there, not from +skills. With an Offensive GC, you'll see a small boost in damage due to the level of Concentration being raised, but a Combat GC will still raise your damage more.
 

Uncle_Mike

D2 PvP Moderator
Evrae Altana said:
Combat would add more. By the way, synergies (Blessed Aim) will only benefit from hard actual points you put in there, not from +skills. With an Offensive GC, you'll see a small boost in damage due to the level of Concentration being raised, but a Combat GC will still raise your damage more.
Now that is a strange duck in your avatar :laugh:

PC skillers are the way to go for hammerdins. Also, make sure that you hit the 125 fcr breakpoint- your hammers might be a bit weaker but there will be a lot more of them flying around :thumbsup:

Mike
 

windwingwind

Diabloii.Net Member
Evrae Altana said:
That's because it's a cat. :wink3:

The duckies are resting right now.
I like doreamon ^^

@munchkins: you see, because pcombat skiller add more dmg, it's considerably more expensive than offensive skiller on realm.
 

munchkins

Diabloii.Net Member
also... to get 125 fcr

arach - 20
magfefists/trangs gloves - 20
hoto - 40
siprit - 35
and the rest in rings/ammy/circlet?.... expensive
 

yiuman

Diabloii.Net Member
munchkins said:
also... to get 125 fcr

arach - 20
magfefists/trangs gloves - 20
hoto - 40
siprit - 35
and the rest in rings/ammy/circlet?.... expensive
vipermagi?
 

smeer

Diabloii.Net Member
yiuman said:
vipermagi?
Most pala's use enigma...I don't think the want to switch to viper.
They will go for a +2skill/20FCR/prismatic circlet, although that's verry expensive...
Intresting question: do you choose for spirit or HOZ? In other words:
will your damage output benifit more from spirit (125FCR vs 80) or +combatskills from HOZ?
 

munchkins

Diabloii.Net Member
smeer said:
Most pala's use enigma...I don't think the want to switch to viper.
They will go for a +2skill/20FCR/prismatic circlet, although that's verry expensive...
Intresting question: do you choose for spirit or HOZ? In other words:
will your damage output benifit more from spirit (125FCR vs 80) or +combatskills from HOZ?
I use HOZ, but how about a 10% fcr ring and a 15-20% fcr ammy for 105 fcr breakpoint?

if u have this gear ft msg me
 

ioupainmax

Diabloii.Net Member
105% fcr is sorceress break point

the paladins are:

0% fcr - 15 frames
9% fcr - 14 frames
18% fcr - 13 frames
30% fcr - 12 frames
48% fcr - 11 frames
75% fcr - 10 frames
125% fcr - 9 frames
 

munchkins

Diabloii.Net Member
oh... so i would need 10fcr ring, 15fcr ammy and 20fcr circ if i wanted to use hoz and still hit max. very expensive, but drop me a pm if you have anything useful... i want to get rid of my hrs, so converting it to hi value items is the way to go
 

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
imo spirit > hoz because of holy shield.

the FCR + FHR frees up space on your equip that it's worth it.
 

munchkins

Diabloii.Net Member
my pally was built around hoz...to use spirit would sacrafice a lot of block and id probably have to remake

maybe next time ill try a spirit setup
 
Top