Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PC Gamer December 2010 issue - 207

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Adree, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Adree

Adree Diabloii.Net Member

PC Gamer December 2010 issue - 207

I was just browsing through another Diablo fan website, and noticed that someone (who can barely read and write) typed out a copy of the December 2010 issue of PC Gamer. There is a Diablo 3 article there, apparently. And there's actually a little bit more clarification of the crafting system. I'm not sure this info. is accurate, but it does sound like Jay Wilson speak (deeply buried under some HORRIFIC spelling and grammar). I've left the article intact, as I found it, with all it's wonderful typos. It's so bad, it's actually a funny read, but you still get the gist of the message:

2. Flux

Flux Administrator

Re: PC Gamer December 2010 issue - 207

that sounds like a synopsis of the Artisan Video, yes? It doesn't even do any of those, "As Jay Wilson told us..." remarks, like they would if they'd interviewed him at Gamescom.

That said, if someone gets a chance to scan or photo it, please do. You can put the image right into the magazine scans gallery, or post it elsewhere and I'll transfer it over.

http://diablo.incgamers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=521

3. Adree

Yes, it's mostly info we've seen from the caravan footage, but I think there were a couple of small tidbits that are 'news':

1) It was news to me that the items were called 'common scraps' or 'subtle essences'

2) I didn't know that the Mystic could create one off scrolls, potions, etc.

I could have (and maybe should have) pared down that horrific article and pulled out these two tiny little bits of info. but I had to chuckle at the writing.

4. Elly

Elly Administrator

I picked that up at the supermarket the other day. Didn't buy it because it was old info and already on the intertubes. Back in the day I'd have bought it just to scan the photos but I recall PCGamer usually (understandably) had an apoplectic fit about that.

5. Flux

Flux Administrator

Well, those have both been in diablowiki.net articles since gamescom. So they're not new, but I don't know if they were actually in the artisan video or not. We know more materials than those 2, and the mystic info is straight from the Caravan FAQ, I think.

Thanks for the report, though.

6. Adree

Oh, cool! I didn't realize that was old news. :)

7. ThomasJ

ThomasJ Diabloii.Net Member

Just got my cop the other day. Nothing much new from the artisans info.