Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PC EuL Perfect Jalal's and 4s eth Elite Merc Armors

Discussion in 'Trade Values' started by Zilvertape, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Zilvertape

Zilvertape IncGamers Member

Hi!

I know Jalal's are almost never worth anything but i happened to find a perfect one, so maybe I could get a decent rune for it?

I'm also looking for a 4s ethereal elite armor for my merc (for Stone or Fortitude) but I have no idea what they go for. My merc is currently rocking 190 str naked so I was thinking Hellforge, Kraken, AP or Balrog, but I could make do with less if it's close to or above 5xx def.

Thanks in advance! :D

(Slight side note: Stone vs. Fortitude on merc?)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  2. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

There is a market for perf uniques like Jalals, I used to collect those to upgrade to Elite.

Thats bad and good, good because they can be fairly easy to sell.
    Bad because its useless with a low roll, its can land on something close to 280-480 def, so only 450+ or so will be worth anything.
    Thats why its not worth too much, even if its perf. Because people usually upgrade it.

You do want an ebugged armor for your merc. And a heavy armor, with 900-1100 def is quite cheap.
    They go up insanely fast in price above 1200 def though.
    The problem could be to find someone selling the mid-high ebugs with 4os. I dont know how the market is looking like, but its always been a tad harder to find the armors you are looking for.

Peace and love

EDIT: I personally love Stone, because of its fhr and HUGE def bonuses.
    Forti is quite expensive, and might not even be valid late-late game, as the last item upgrade.

Stone vs Forti, defense or dmg?

3. Zilvertape

Yeah the Jalal, even if it was perect, only has 271 defense, so maybe I should just give it away or take a lower rune. I'll poke around the ebugged market and see if I can find something. I can't say I care if it's 1200 def or 800 since this particular build is only PvE. A eth Stone coming off a base 500+ def has been more than enough for me in the past, but I'll try more, just for a bit of extra 'bling'.

4. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

The base defense is always perfect.

When you upgrade it to the next tier, which is Elite in this case, the base defense is rerolled and can get minimum aswell.
    All non upgraded Jalals, of the same ed has the same defense.

5. Zilvertape

I misunderstood you. xP I'll just sell it cheap as it is.

Archone likes this.