PB necro question

Cyril_32001

Diabloii.Net Member
PB necro question

Would a Bonemaner or even a poisonmancer be vaible to mf? if so where would it be best to go with them. And could you maybe give equip suggestions or go with standard mf gear (shako, chancies, gold warp etc..)

Thanks in advance

~Cyril

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Bonemancer is very viable to MF with. The Venomancer can prove a bit tricky, because most of his damage comes from pretty good gear, but it can be done.

MF-runs are usually held in The Pits, Meph or something like that. The cheese, so to speak.

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
Mad Mantis said:
Bonemancer is very viable to MF with. The Venomancer can prove a bit tricky, because most of his damage comes from pretty good gear, but it can be done.

MF-runs are usually held in The Pits, Meph or something like that. The cheese, so to speak.
Venomamcer ownes the pits, they can kill everything in it very quickly. Also, can do well in hell period. Only real problems are those gloams are their family members i acts 3-5, thoguh DV helps alot....I still hate them.

HoS

Shenn

Banned
HarbingersOfSkulls said:
Venomamcer ownes the pits, they can kill everything in it very quickly. Also, can do well in hell period. Only real problems are those gloams are their family members i acts 3-5, thoguh DV helps alot....I still hate them.

HoS
What would the dmg for PN be for the necro to "own" the pit? I may make one.

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
With full mf gear (Shako, Skullder's, Ali baba, Trang's gloves, "shield" and belt, nagelrings and charms) my poison fellow deals a bit under 5000 (4800 or so) with poison nova. He cleans The pit quite fast (together with a holy freeze merc).