Paying for snatch?

Do you like Diablo3.com?

• I love the official site.

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • I like it, but they need to update a lot more often.

Votes: 55 65.5%
  • I don't like the design, and it's never updated.

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • I can't stand it. Flash-infested browser-crasher.

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Re: Paying for snatch?

Are you saying you give it up cheap?
It's a matter of the gestures of appreciation which might convince the other one. That doesn't necessarily have to involve a "price".

Those who do it for money or a compensation are prostitutes. We all probably turn into prostitutes, at least in a broader sense, if the price is right.

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member

wow, now that i look back at that.... that sounds REALLY bad. and i kinda know what i want to say, i just don't know how to phrase it. something like some people have sex just because. like, you date for a while and you don't do the whole movie and dinner thing and you just chill out at the house and sometimes people are like, "I'm horny. Let's do this." and that's how illegitimate children come to be.

aside from alcoholic drinks, im not cheap. i like to think i have more class than some of the white trash and rednecks i grew up around.

Shaigon

Diabloii.Net Member

People don't need a reason to have sex, you do it because you want to. A simple venture downtown to a club makes you wonder what happened to "class". Of course there is also a "limit" to the amount of sexual partners you can have before others start questioning just how classy you are. Provided they know, that is.

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member

um, I hope i don't have to put laugh tags on half my posts...

I cannot resist the one liner. If it's there, I'm taking it. It's not an easy job. Someone has to do it. Think Michael Scott, and the "that's what she said" jokes.

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member

I cannot resist the one liner. If it's there, I'm taking it. It's not an easy job. Someone has to do it. Think Michael Scott, and the "that's what she said" jokes.
QFT
And why we are scarily alike :D

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member

no, you're fine, Stevinator?

*shrugs with puzzled look*

maybe it's because im really exhausted and should've went to bed hours ago (im in for the weirdest dreams tongiht! :D), but you're fine with what you said. not everyone uses laugh tags and i don't know you too well, so....

hi, my name's Leo and im quite the forum idiot around these parts. have some coffee. stay awhile. ^_^ :coffee:

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

I know you were joking and my reply wasn't meant as a kind of criticism. I just wanted to do something completely absurd and make a serious posting :whistling: <-- and look, I even added a smiley, to make it politically correct this time.

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey, I called her cheap--you called her a prostitute. In a recession, cheap is a compliment.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

Hey, I called her cheap--you called her a prostitute.
No, I didn't. I wrote that calling somebody a prostitute isn't that much different from calling somebody cheap. That's actually something which you wrote, so if somebody should feel insulted about my posting, then it would be you, not her, while she might bear a grudge on you :p.

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member

does anyone else have a jacket so i can cover up how weird i am feeling right now and maybe blend in with everyone else who seems to be doing ok?

>.>

<.<

Shaigon

Diabloii.Net Member

No jacket. I've got a tarp though..it provides the same sort of protection.

Luckymofo

Diabloii.Net Member

no, you're fine, Stevinator?

*shrugs with puzzled look*

maybe it's because im really exhausted and should've went to bed hours ago (im in for the weirdest dreams tongiht! :D), but you're fine with what you said. not everyone uses laugh tags and i don't know you too well, so....

hi, my name's Leo and im quite the forum idiot around these parts. have some coffee. stay awhile. ^_^ :coffee:
I got another one of THOSE dreams we talked about in pm, except different area.....