Paying for snatch?

Do you like Diablo3.com?

• I love the official site.

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • I like it, but they need to update a lot more often.

Votes: 55 65.5%
  • I don't like the design, and it's never updated.

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • I can't stand it. Flash-infested browser-crasher.

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters

Leopold Stotch

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Paying for snatch?

what say you, Dredd or Krischan (whoever reads this first)? oldest necro yet? :D

ThomasJ--> we've waited this long. what's wrong with another 12 years? lol....kidding. i know how antsy everyone is getting. >.>

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

FYI, the reason why I clicked on this thread is that it stops showing up as unread in the forum overview :p.

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member

LMFAO.

All these years and they still haven't fixed the poll bug?

I move we cease calling it a bug and henceforth describe it as a feature designed to throw up random old topics for **** s & giggles.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

It has been tried, but AFAIK the vBulletin tech support failed. I don't know details, however, maybe they wanted too much money to fix it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Durf is somehow involved.

KremBanan

Diabloii.Net Member

Well, since this thread got necroed, Ill comment.

When you're dating a girl you buy her things - dinner, drinks, movies, flowers. All so you can get laid. Then when you decide she's a keeper you go out and buy a ring. Then, in a traditional "Western" setting, you go out and work to pay for the house and everything.

Put simply, you buy a woman for sex or you rent a woman to leave after sex.
You are doing it wrong! :)

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

It seems to be about prostitution, then the topic has changed to the poll bug because of the way it has been necroed.

stillman

Diabloii.Net Member

I don't even understand the title of this thread. ._.
Well, snatch is slang for vagina, and the thread was about how men essentially have to pay for sex from women.

Women were not part of hunting parties, so they stayed in the cave and mated with men who brought home the most animal carcasses to ensure survival. Thus, women evolved to be gold diggers like it or not, and to this day they still favor men with more income. Some people do not know this, or are confused by it, perhaps from so many people disbelieving evolution.

In studies, women were asked to judge pictures of men on how attractive they were, and they rated the same men lower once the pictures included a low income occupation listed, while a high income blurb beneith the pictures landed men higher ratings.

Mikachu

Diabloii.Net Member

Well, snatch is slang for vagina, and the thread was about how men essentially have to pay for sex from women.

Women were not part of hunting parties, so they stayed in the cave and mated with men who brought home the most animal carcasses to ensure survival. Thus, women evolved to be gold diggers like it or not, and to this day they still favor men with more income. Some people do not know this, or are confused by it, perhaps from so many people disbelieving evolution.

In studies, women were asked to judge pictures of men on how attractive they were, and they rated the same men lower once the pictures included a low income occupation listed, while a high income blurb beneith the pictures landed men higher ratings.

I didn't know that actually.

Not totally sure if I would count myself as a gold digger :scratchchin: but I do see a lot of girls/women being in that category, so I can't deny it totally. It's probably more of a subconcious thing if it has been in our evolution so long.

I think that both men and women find money to be attractive :p part of our culture these days.