Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Pay Off At 5 Am

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by jmprockstar, Mar 7, 2004.

1. jmprockstar

jmprockstar IncGamers Member

Pay Off At 5 Am

It's Spring Break for me, and I couldn't afford a big trip this year. Sadly, all my friends could, so I decided to sit my lonely self down and MF for several hours while having a few and a few more. I made some good trades for Trangs for my developing poisonmancer--a build at least 50 people on this forum seem to be working on at the moment. I was down to getting the belt for the 3 piece set, and I had only a few decent runes and soso roll on an Ormus' Robes. No takers after about an hour, so I did some more MF games, mostly in hopes of finding something to trade.

For two hours, I managed to find a Whistan's Guard, all with 400 MF. I gave it away in a free game and started a fresh MF game, my last for this early morning. Being a summoner, I barely pay attention to Baal but just hold my cursor over him to recast Decrepify while, at the same time, I watch an infomercial. Baal dies, and I look to see...

Isenhart's Helm
    A Flawless Emerald
    A Magic Dagger

and a Set Troll Belt :jig:
    Yay.

2. TheKbob

TheKbob IncGamers Member

Pay dirt :thumbsup:

~Kbob

3. DeadFukker

DeadFukker Banned

Nice one, I like to do most of my mfing runs after 1am, and I seems to have better luck that way. I found my death's Web in hell pits at 2:18 am a while ago, and have found most of my trang's set that way. Found my soj through gambling(damn me for living in Las Vegas) at 4:58 am.

I like to keep track of what I find, and the time that I found it.

**And I don't use hacks or a lame bot either**

Seems that that last time I said something about mfing in the early hours, some [email protected]*** had [email protected] to say that I must use a bot...

Keep up the good job,

DF

4. TheKbob

TheKbob IncGamers Member

Is that you harbring or skulls (maybe souls) or did you just happen to choose that avatar because it is the same as some one else that posts here...

~Kbob

5. DeadFukker

DeadFukker Banned

It's me Kbob, The site would not let me use my other account(for whatever reason)...so just decided to use my Account name instead.

Formally known as HoS

DF

6. memememe173

memememe173 IncGamers Member

Congrats

You know what else is a great suprise finding Tals Armor and Trang's Belt off the armor rack in Durance 3

7. jmprockstar

jmprockstar IncGamers Member

Thanks guys. I posted this when I was pretty tired, so I forgot that I had done so until the site sent me email telling me that I had....if that makes any sense.

Tal's armor off an armor rack? I guess I need to start selecting those. I usually just run by them because I don't need anymore low quality scepters (hey, but it has +1 to sacrifice on it...)

Oh, and you didn't find the two off the same rack did you? That's what your sentence literally says, but I bet you mean that you found them off two different wracks. If not, then tell me where that wrack is. I'll include it on my MF run. ;)

8. Dark Knight

Dark Knight IncGamers Member

This account is going to have to be banned because of the innapropriate name. It seems you have a backup account anyway though. :scratch: Dont post anymore from this account please.

9. Peacrusher

Peacrusher IncGamers Member

ya know ... my trangs is coming along... I just found helm on saturday.... I'm finding one peice a week it seems.... course I've found 3 armors...

All thats left is Trang's wang... :LOL: I'm too busy lvling mules now.... need the space for that mid lvl crap I tend to hold onto... anyone need a griz armor...I've found 3 in the past weekend.... eck...

I'm glad I haven't been tempted to trade for my trangs... As NC said to me in a game this weekend... "its always better when you find it yourself"...

Truer words were never spoken.......

10. Necrochild313

Necrochild313 IncGamers Member

Yep...found my trang helm that way too, funny thing is when I found it I had partial trangs for my first p/s (leoric aka poor version, to acquire the -25% enemy poison resistance, which in truth is +50% poison damage by itself, let alone the +25% poison damage from the gloves added with it...ok enough of that :D. ) and it was that green bone visage that said:

"Hey NC, why not finish trangs? Sh*t, your only the armor away from having it now, lets face it, your not gonna get bramble anytime soon"

On to subject...trading for things never hurts, but you gotta love it when you find it :D.