Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Patted my skellymancer Deadly Eyeball!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Dudzy, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Dudzy

Dudzy IncGamers Member

Patted my skellymancer Deadly Eyeball!

Yup, got my very first pat today and made it through hell. Pretty happy with my char even tho he is a bit slow.

Skills: Basically its built off of nightfishs guide with a few additions by me where i needed them at the time. I'm level 85 right now, almost 86.

2 in Amp Damage
    1 in all the other curses
    20 in Corpse Explosion
    20 in Skeleton mastery
    6 in clay Golem
    6 in Golem mastery
    1 in raise skeleton Mage
    3 in summon resist
    1 in Iron Golem
    1 in Fire Golem
    1 in Revive
    1 in Blood Golem

Base Stats: Not much to say here, still have 70 points left over.

Vitality: **
    Energy: 53
    Dexterity: 200
    Strength: 104

Experience: 1134418499

Main Problems were my merc dieing and any monsters that i couldn't kill with CE that had PI and stoneskin. Seemed like they wouldn't die. Besides that it wasn't to hard, but i gotta say i did die a decent amount of times.

Stuff:

Weapon: Arm Of King Lerioc
    Shield: Homunculus
    Helm: Herlequin Crest
    Belt: Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth
    Body: Skin of the Vipermagi
    Boots: War Traveler
    Gloves: Frostburn
    Ring 1: Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
    Ring 2: Rare
    Amulet: Rare

Think im going to use him to mf the pits as hes pretty good down there. Not bad for Mephisto if i go to Pindle first to get my army and then down there. Also i might try to go for 99 but im not sure yet.

Heres a screenshot

http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot023qp3.jpg

2. Suiling

Suiling Banned

How about Raise skeleton :badteeth: ?

anyway, congrats on your Fishy! (Yay, fishy rocks!) How about your merc?

3. NecromanSassin

NecromanSassin IncGamers Member

Ah, the Fishymancer, my favorite. I am currently at the same level as you, and find it not a problem to be dying. Still do die though, hehe. Stupid low life. . . . . But I have 12 skeletons, 6 magi, gumby, and 15 revives. I love my revives, they are so much fun to use^.^. After maxing the main skills, i put 2 points into Amp then went to more meat shields. Currently, I have +3 summon skillz wand and +1 to necromancer skillz shield. I crafted my circlet and I got +3 to summons. I got Nagels for rings and +2 summons ammy. I recently beat baal at level 80. I finished every quest yesterday (I was cheap and skipped some:jig: ). I plan on doing Ubers in time. Though I have never faced them. . .:undecided: Does your mercenary have Insight? He really should, even if he has to sacrifice damage. You will need no mana pots if he has it, which means you have more belt space for health and rejuvy pots:flip: . Good luck!
    -necsin

4. Drystan

Drystan IncGamers Member

Your items are pretty damn nice for your first Pat! Congrats!

I'm still looking for my Arm of Leoric, and harlequins crest, and I've been searching for it! Guess that's my problem, ey? :wink3: Do you remember who gave it to you? If so, I think I'll go run him for a while. :grin:

So why haven't you maxxed raise skeleton? I believe that's one of the first things most of us go for. :)

Anyway, congrats! Who will your next pat/mat be?

Oh, and don't go 99 with a fishy! :) Might take a while, and you might go insane. :jig:

EDIT: Did you need so much strength? :)

5. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Congratulations and kudos for the name :thumbsup:

6. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

nice name :D and nice char, how did the build work out for you with 0 points in raise skeliton :p. get a fishy to 99 is quite a long and slow prosses, its very possable but will take you alot longer than other builds, i find my fishy mfs very well in the pits,

7. Dudzy

Dudzy IncGamers Member

I got alot of my items from the trade fourms. I was going to play self found but i had a skiller that i knew i could get some good stuff for. And i maxed raise skeleton lol...

Oh and the strength was kinda high because i was going to use a storm shield at first but changed my mind.

My next pat/mat im not sure on really... could be a zon or something its a
    toss up.

Oh and i forgot about my merc... Hes level 85 also with a Ariocs Needle a Rockstopper and a Natalya's Shadow. I need to get some better stuff for him.