Pats Win

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Mixed Blessings

Yay, the Patriots won (thus establishing them as the only and closest thing the NFL has today to a dynasty) and boo, Bellicheck won (Browns fans around the world are crying in pain).

The real winners today are the fans who didn't turn off their TVs in the first half and were treated to a heck of a ballgame.

Clacker

Diabloii.Net Member
Pats won,altho Sony (or someone) hosted a ps2 game and Carolina won and the past 8 years the one who won the ps2 game won the superbowl..(weird huh?). excpet this year..

Lone_C

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrolestes said:
The real winners today are the fans who didn't turn off their TVs in the first half and were treated to a heck of a ballgame.
Agreed, that was definitely one of the best Super Bowl's in NFL history in my opinion (many probably feel the same way). I was rooting for Carolina though :(

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Lone_C said:
Agreed, that was definitely one of the best Super Bowl's in NFL history in my opinion (many probably feel the same way). I was rooting for Carolina though :(
it wasn't that good, when will a close game end with something other than a fieldgoal?

organix

Diabloii.Net Member
definately a good close game this year. wanted panthers to win cause i hadn't paid any attention to football and then found out they'd be going to the superbowl. i live in the state too.

also, i haven't seen one good commercial in the past 2 superbowls. this year everything is either a plug for a cbs show or anti-drugs. eww.

KillerQueen

Diabloii.Net Member
I thought it was a great game. Yay Pats!

Commercials were so-so. I thought the Chevy one with the kids with the soap in their mouths was great.

Lone_C

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
it wasn't that good, when will a close game end with something other than a fieldgoal?
I'm interested in what Super Bowl's you thinkn were better than this one.

ZeppelinAngel

Diabloii.Net Member
well.. i like the pats.. but being from NC and all i suppose i thought carolina shoulda won, although i didn't think they would in the first place :xgift:

Razaki

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm rather disappointed, being from North Carolina, but dang that was an excellent game, #1 Superbowl in my opinion. But theres always next year. Go Panthers!

The whole thing was too planned out for my tastes, it was rigged from the beginning. The panthers just weren't disappointed enough, along with the patriots not seeming all too surprised when they won. It wouldn't surprise me if this was just another right-wing consipracy brought on us by the white house in conjunction with the pope to make people forget about the war in Iraq.

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Ashcroft? Is that you?

So I suppose the real reason the Patriots won is b/c they share the same name as the recently renewed Patriot act and are therefore more American? That's called paranoia...