Patrick Moore

caddad

Diabloii.Net Member
Quoted from the Principal in "Billy Madison". Format edited to maintain consistancy with this thread.

HimuraKenshin92, what you've just linked to is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent movie were they even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:D

-DadV2.0

Suicidal Zebra

Diabloii.Net Member
I would just like it to be known that Patrick Moore is my god. From Gamesmaster to The Sky at Night, he can do no wrong.

Thank you, and good night :D

EDIT: Not even 12:30 and I can't spell. Gosh I need a break from forum type writing :|

ThereIsNoTruth

Diabloii.Net Member
D2netDad said:
Quoted from the Principal in "Billy Madison". Format edited to maintain consistancy with this thread.

HimuraKenshin92, what you've just linked to is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent movie were they even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:D

-DadV2.0
That right there has to be the funniest things I heard all day.

I love watching that thing when my roomie is trying to get work done, it drives him crazy. He once threw a pen because it came on and just stopped doing his stuff until I shut it off.