Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Patriarch MadHamish

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by corax, Mar 21, 2005.

1. corax

corax IncGamers Member

Patriarch MadHamish

With a ringing of metal the giant's sword glanced off Hamish's shield as he sidestepped the nearly fatal blow and returned a low slice of his own. The giant Barbarian warrior whirled out of the way and struck out at Hamish as he spun past, with Hamish just managing to roll sideways to avoid becoming a permanent pile of smoking boots.

The two warriors came together again, Hamish lacking the size and strength of his combatant as he had in many fights before relied on being able to avoid taking physical injury and then striking back with a vengeance when his foe was off balance.

Over near the centre of the clearing Hamish's his earthen construct was grappling with a polearm wielding Barbarian whilst being harried by a thrower from the side. Hamish's own Barbarian ally had soiled his loincloth and promptly retreated back to Harrogath at the sight of these three powerful warriors. Hamish however had stayed to face his burly foes even though they towered above him and his clay golem. Acts like this back when he had been learning back in the steamy swamps of Kurast had earned him the nickname MadHamish.

Hamish thrust his shield out to block an incoming sword cut and as skillfully as his foe had done before spun around behind him and delivered a well placed slash to the tendons at the rear of the knees. Seeing his comrade falling the pole barb shook himself free of the clay golem and made to leap to his aid, but the golem held defiantly onto his ankles and the Barbarians advance was slowed enough that Hamish had time to finish off his current enemy and turn to face the next one.

The pole barb hurled himself upon Hamish and hacked madly with his poleaxe, but the clinging golem had wrapped itself around the Barb well enough for Hamish to score an easy kill, throwing his sword through the eye slot of his enemy's helm.

With his two comrades vanquished the thrower turned to flee but found his path blocked in by a towering wall of bone. As he tried to scramble over the wall to freedom Hamish approached and methodically set about slaying the last of his attackers.

Patriarch MadHamish, lvl 79

SKills:
    20 Decrepify
    7 Attract
    20 BoneWall
    1 CE
    18 Clay Golem
    16 Golem Mastery
    1 Summon resist

Stats: base(gear)

str: 80 (197)
    dex: 130 (190)
    vit: 245 (270)
    nrg: 25 (35)

Life: 928
    Mana: 241
    Resists: -6/64/39/-6

Damage:
    Vengeance: 115-1894 at 3850 AR

Equip:
    Weapon: Kingslayer superior Cryptic Sword
    Shield: Pdiamond'd Stormshield
    Helmet: vampire Gaze
    Armour: Lionheart Archon Plate
    Belt: Nosferatu's coil
    Boots: Marrowwalks
    Gloves: crfated blood gloves
    Jewelry: angelic combo + ravenfrost
    Switch: Ume's Lament + Homuculus for pre-buff golem and armour
    Charms: mostly AR/damage charms

Merc: Hygelac, lvl 79 Barb
    Eth Crescent Moon Colossus Blade
    Eth Shaftstop
    Arreats Face

This was a pretty fun character although I really should of gone with a might merc, but i wanted a build that didnt rely on their merc and could continue just as easily without them.
    Ancients weren't that hard as the clay golem with its ~11k life held up and slowed Korlic and Madawc while Myself and the merc(he didnt run away, his loincloth would of fallen off) took down Talic. then we moved onto Korlic and cast a bonewall between us and madawc. then we just chased him down and set about shredding him.

Baal was a loooooooong boring fight as with clay golem/decrep combo he didnt move. His first half of life raced off thanks to the Static on my barbs weapon. but after that it was a struggle as i only had a 50-60% chance to hit. towards the end he started to get boring (about flayer jungle really) so i did alot of hotfooting through the last few acts. hence the low level.

Notable finds:
    Ethereal Edge in act 4.
    Fal from hellforge

2. Reborn2k

Reborn2k IncGamers Member

Another one? Is it pat day in australia? :lol: ¬.¬

So THAT's your melee mancer you kept talking about... His damage is... rather pathetic! ;) But I'm sure you had fun! Congrats!

3. Sidhe

Sidhe IncGamers Member

Congratulations on the patriarch, corax!! :D

You're having quite a productive day huh? ;)

4. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

GG! I love when someone posts a dramatization and shows off their creative writting!

5. corax

corax IncGamers Member

rather pathetic i'll show you rather pathetic *stabs reborn with a slipper* hahah whos laughing now. i am see its over there >>>>>^^

He actually did some pretty good damage from a combo of the CB/OW on his sword aswell as the barbs static. so i wouldnt say he had bad damage at all.

Just wait till you see my uber paly.

6. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Well done! further proof you dont like driuds as much now!

7. EnerSense

EnerSense IncGamers Member

Congratulations on your new patriarch Corax! :)

8. seige

seige IncGamers Member

Congrats Cor :) Now make a Nekkid one :p

- Jas :wave:

9. ChaoticTwitch

ChaoticTwitch IncGamers Member

Wow corax two pat./mat.s in no time at all, sweet deal !!!
    LONG LIVE THE DRUID FANATICS !!!!!!

cheers, C.T.