Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Patriarch LoneWolf, level 81 Solo Fireclaws/Fury Werewolf

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by MukTuk, Apr 20, 2008.

1. MukTuk

MukTuk IncGamers Member

Patriarch LoneWolf, level 81 Solo Fireclaws/Fury Werewolf

For my next character, I decided I would give myself a challenge and do a 'themed' character, just to test my D2 skills. My idea (which probably isn't original by now =p) was to make it through the game solo. And by solo, I meant the following restrictions:

No Mercs. No summonable minions of any kind. No twinking. No ATMA stashes (since that would be simulating a mule, another character. Muling off good things I found was accepted though). And while I'm at it, no RRW or /players x either.

Basically, LoneWolf was to do everything by himself with no direct outside help (if he could help it, you can't stop Flavie or the Act 5 Barbarians unfortunately). It was going to be tricky facing the armies of hell all alone, but I was determined to see it through.

So how was it? A mixture of fun and frustration. It was nice not having to babysit a merc and buy it gear or mess around with hotkeys for summons or curse your suicidal spirit of whatever, and it was also good for herding monsters exactly as you want them. It was also incredibly tough facing off against big packs of strong opponents, especially fast ones who could not be seperated easily. Large unsplittable packs were my worst enemy. Mass ranged attackers also gave me a headache as well. However, in most cases, a tactical combination of choke-points, using walls, hit-n-run and just plain running helped to take them down. This character has taken me a while though, I took a few week-long breaks near the end out of sheer frustration at how slowly I was progressing, but I struggled through it all.

Playing untwinked offered its own challenges, but smart use of resources and the cube helped me scavenge up a decent set of stuff with which to kick-*** with. A limited stash did not help either, but I managed with not too many hard decisions to make about what to keep and what to trash. I even ended up surprising myself with a few of the smart things I kept and had a use for, such as using a Gull dagger on switch for chest-popping or holding onto Cleglaw's Pincers for use against bosses and other tough monsters. It also impacted my skill choice, I needed a way to deal with PI's as I could not rely on items or minions to do it for me, so the saved points in summons ended up being re-directed into Fireclaws. It worked out well though.

But as you can tell, despite the difficulty of it all, I was eventually successful. Behold, LoneWolf! (the rest of this post is kinda large, so be warned >.>)

STATS
    LoneWolf
    Level 81
    STR: 187 (165)
    DEX: 120 (87)
    VIT: 223
    NRG: 29 (20)

The reason for the high Str was because I was aiming to be able to equip a Giant Thresher, as my last-resort weapon was going to be a Cruel GT with 1-2 Shaels, created with the chippie recipe. I never ended up needing/using one though, so a lot of points in STR were wasted, but its hard not to have wastage when you're untwinked I suppose.

Life: 2156
    Mana: 221

Fury Damage: 990-1872
    Fury AR: 3954
    Fire Claws Damage: 784-883
    Fire Claws AR: 4267
    Defense: 241

Damage was not spectacular, but it was enough. FC was more effective than it looks here due to the speed of a 5-frame attack, in some cases it was quicker to kill with that than use Fury!

Fire Res: 40
    Cold Res: 68
    Lite Res: 74
    Pois Res: -16

I was kinda lucky with the resistances I ended up with, I feared I might have to take on hell with negative or close in most of them, but mass resist charms saved my *** by the time I got there.

SKILLS
    Werewolf: 12 (11)
    Lycanthropy: 21 (20)
    Feral Rage: 7 (6)
    Fire Claws: 13 (12)
    Fury: 21 (20)
    Firestorm 21 (20)
    3 in pre-reqs

Skill-points were kinda tight, despite not spending any on summons at all. I didn't have a concrete plan, so I spent them as I needed them, like boosting Feral a few times to get my life leech up to my goal of 10% LL in Hell. I boosted WW a bit because I was in dire need of AR, and also it was to reach a BP with my final weapon. The Fury/Fireclaws combo actually worked really well, I'm interested to see how it could turn out on a heavily twinked character.

GEAR
    Gear is especially important to an untwinked character, so I'm going to do my usual 'list each piece and comment on it' thing, explaining why I found it useful, why I chose it and how I used it to good effect (and how I was lucky to even get it! =p)

The Minotaur
    Ancient Axe
    'Shael'
    Two-Hand Damage: 129 to 245
    Durability: 37 of 50
    Required Strength: 125
    Required Level: 45
    Axe Class - Fast Attack Speed
    Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
    Item Level: 68
    Fingerprint: 0xa0b7b75c
    +17 to Strength
    +154% Enhanced Damage
    +20 to Minimum Damage
    +30 to Maximum Damage
    20% Increased Attack Speed
    Hit Blinds Target +2
    Half Freeze Duration
    30% Chance of Crushing Blow
    Slows Target by 50%
    Socketed (1: 1 used)

The Minotaur, also known as 'the only reason I even made it through hell'. I was lucky enough to find this from a NM Baal run. Speed is not the greatest, but man oh man, look at those debilitating mods! 50% Slow was amazingly useful in making things less dangerous and more managable. Blind was useful too for keeping the heat off me and disabling the special attacks of many monsters. 30% Crushing Blow was a welcome addition, and Half freeze proved its worth too. My only complaint is that its a bit less than fast, but who needs speed when each hit almost completly neuters a monster?

Gemmed Great Axe
    'ShaelShaelShaelShaelShael'
    Two-Hand Damage: 9 to 30
    Durability: 50 of 50
    Required Dexterity: 39
    Required Strength: 63
    Required Level: 31
    Axe Class - Fastest Attack Speed
    Item Level: 52
    Fingerprint: 0x8022b4d2
    +17 to Mana
    115% Increased Attack Speed
    Socketed (6: 6 used)

On switch for FC. I was lucky enough to socket this in the cube first try. This gave me a 5-frame attack, which was incredibly useful combined with the Knockback I had elsewhere, as I could stun-lock monsters with it. This did its job rather well against PI's too, taking them down fast enough. I also swapped to this to build up Feral Rage much faster too, a little idea I was rather proud of when I thought of it.

Blood Brow
    Circlet
    Defense: 58
    Durability: 104 of 105
    Required Level: 51
    Item Level: 60
    Fingerprint: 0xe5ab4e63
    +9 to Energy
    +18 to Dexterity
    +21 to Life
    +89% Enhanced Defense
    Poison Resist +38%
    +1 to Druid Skill Levels

A gift from NM Baal. The poison resistance was especially great, as I had almost 0% from my gear otherwise. The Dex was a godsend for the AR, and +Life is fun too.

Gemmed Gothic Plate
    'RalOrtRalOrt'
    Defense: 129
    Durability: 52 of 55
    Required Strength: 70
    Required Level: 21
    Item Level: 53
    Fingerprint: 0xd99f5eaf
    Fire Resist +60%
    Lightning Resist +60%
    Socketed (4: 4 used)

Simple, yet very effective. This went a long way to building my resistances to the more dangerous elements for Hell.

Coral Plated Belt of the Whale
    Defense: 10
    Durability: 23 of 24
    Required Strength: 60
    Required Level: 37
    Item Level: 80
    Fingerprint: 0xf40a4083
    +99 to Life
    Lightning Resist +28%

Power-shopped from Hell Charsi. This was *exactly* what I was looking for too. A good blue can go a long way.

Cleglaw's Pincers
    Chain Gloves
    Defense: 8
    Durability: 15 of 16
    Required Strength: 25
    Required Level: 4
    Item Level: 40
    Fingerprint: 0x72eae0ad
    Knockback
    Slows Target by 25%

I originally threw these in the stash to deal with NM Duriel and other bosses, but by Hell the KB and 25% slow proved far more useful than what I had on my other KB crafted gloves (9-10% fire/lite res, 3% ll, 5% ctc frost nova). With the Minotaur, I had 75% slow against monsters which was *incredibly* useful. I honestly doubt I could have done many parts of the game without it. KB helped keep monsters off my back and gave an escape route if I got surrounded. It was also very useful for seperating Ghosts when they 'merge' into one giant pack, the 5-frame attack of FC + KB meant I could seperate a merged ghost pack with ease. I used to think KB on a melee character was mad, but not anymore, this was a lifesaver in many places.

Sander's Riprap
    Heavy Boots
    Defense: 6
    Durability: 14 of 14
    Required Strength: 18
    Required Level: 20
    Item Level: 43
    Fingerprint: 0xd88fcf80
    +5 to Strength
    +10 to Dexterity
    +100 to Attack Rating
    40% Faster Run/Walk

I simply could not replace these because of how useful the AR was. 40% FR/W is nice too, but it was the AR that sold me, as through-out most of the games it was much less than I liked.

Ghoul Hold
    Ring
    Required Level: 35
    Item Level: 80
    Fingerprint: 0xb3b1d3f5
    +9 to Life
    +11 to Mana
    +16 to Attack Rating
    Cold Resist +26%
    6% Life stolen per hit

A gift from Ormus. A little bit of everything, but it was the Cold res that was the big draw here.

Garnet Ring of Blight
    Required Level: 33
    Item Level: 68
    Fingerprint: 0x3cb9168c
    Fire Resist +27%
    +50 poison damage over 3 second

Made from the cube. Simple yet just what I needed.

Bone Eye
    Amulet
    Required Level: 56
    Item Level: 53
    Fingerprint: 0xf763a000
    +12 to Mana
    +4 to Maximum Damage
    Regenerate Mana 9%
    Fire Resist +16%
    Lightning Resist +16%
    Cold Resist +34%
    Poison Resist +16%
    +1 to Paladin Skill Levels
    9% Faster Cast Rate

Caster craft that turned out decent enough. If only it was +druid skills instead...

CHARMS
    I'll just make this part short. 4 GC's, 8 LC's and 6 SC's gave me a total of 120 Life, 7% FR, 80% CR, 40% LR, 20% FHR, 97 AR, +1 max dmg and +5 dex. I was very lucky with all the Cold res charms, that filled a big gap in my equipment.

MERCENARY
    Oh wait, there was none. I didn't even talk to Kashya after Blood Raven. I didn't even do Blood Raven in Hell out of paranoia I'd accidenatly click on her.

STORY
    Oh yes, I kept a log of my adventures, so here is a (hopefully brief) summary of my journey through the game.

Normal
    Act 1
    First weapon of note was a 3-socketed Large Axe with 2 topaz and 1 sap. I upgraded to a 'Steel' Large Axe once I reached level 13 (9fpa, 10-18 dmg). Found a Gull in the Tower, which I left on switch for chest-popping and Act-boss killing. Andariel was taken out with no problem.

Act 2
    Here is where I had my first pangs of loneliness, a defiance merc would of helped reduce my hits, however I managed. Duriel was a major pain, it an entire inventory of pots and a re-fill trip to take him down.

Act 3
    Upgraded weapon to 'Steel' Battle Axe. Slower (12 fpa), but stronger (17-41). Not much to note except a handy combat shrine by Durance WP 2 which I put to use for kicking Meph and his council buddies collective assess. Meph was no real hassle.

Act 4
    Tyreal's reward went into Feral Rage, to ease things a bit. Diablo was a fun battle, just focusing on me and him, no stupid merc. Used the previous combat shrine for the first half of the battle too. Barely made it without a town trip for more pots.

Act 5
    I cubed a Brutal Battle Scythe with 2 sockets, which I stuffed with Orts. Slower at 13 fpa, but far more powerful (25-63 dmg + 1-100 lite). Lister was a friggin *pain* to beat, but otherwise Baal and the Ancients and anybody else was easy enough. Suffered my first defeat to a Champion Cow. Please don't ask how >.<. Did some Baal runs to equip my new toy: Zakarum's Hand. Ignore Target Defense + ctc Blizzard = fun times.

Nightmare
    Act 1
    Cubed a Prismatic Amulet of Blight. Not too bad. Had a NDE with Andariel, caught between her and a unique zombie. TP'd out, came back and beat them to a paste.

Act 2
    Things start to get interesting here. Radamant skill point goes into Feral Rage. I pick up Milly's Orb for added MF-Switch goodness. Then my whole world changes when I find a Heart Carver. Much better damage (45-114), also has ITD, and 35% Deadly Strike. If I socketed with Shael and
    kept my 10% IAS Gloves/boost WW to 7, I'd reach a 7-frame fury. Blizzard is nice, but more leeching is more reliable, so I made my first major decision and went with the HC. Found Cleglaw's Claw, which I stashed for future use against bosses. Ran the Countess and socketed HC with Shael. Here is where I find things aren't so spiffy about this weapon, there is a hefty 2.4k per durability repair cost, and at only 20 durabiliy, its a short-run before its off to Fara. Cubed a +1 Druid, 44 life ammy, it was a tough decision but I didn't want to replace my current resistance amulet. Crafted KB Gloves with 9%fr, 11% lr, 3%ll and 5% ctc Frost nova, which is far more useful than you'd imagine. Safety craft indeed, these were handy. Duriel was a pain again, and it was certainly a tricky task to finish him off with the Gull, but I managed.

Act 3
    KB is a pain against Flayers, but too useful against Hulks whose stun attacks spell death for me. Picked up a Great Axe, chanced it in the cube and got 6 sockets! I was overjoyed, this was going to be my weapon of choice for Fireclaws usage, and this just saved me a Larzuk quest. Picked up a Gothic plate and threw in 2x Orts and 2x Rals. With some thawing and antidote pots, I have maxed resistances. Killed Mephy, but due to a bad game exit it wasn't saved and I had to do it again (I had alt-tabbed out and tried to close it later to shut-down, things didn't go well)

Act 4
    Izual points went into Feral again. I got swarmed and killed by a Cursed Extra Strong Grotesque pack in River. Joy. Picked up an Io rune from Hellforge, perhaps I could make Black in something? Diablo was no problem, but I should of given him a fair fight, his lightning hose was ineffective due to how close I had to be to hit with the Heart Carver.

Act 5
    Picked up a GC and attempted to re-roll it a few times for a skiller with the PTopaz and PDiamonds I'd accumulated. Nothing. Found a warcry skiller 2 minutes later. The game is mocking me. NDE with Shenk, and later with FECE Snapchip. Ancients were a complete and total ****ing pain. They were too powerful and it was nigh impossible to seperate them by yourself. Eventually I got a roll where Exta Fast Madawc seperated himself, and I promptly disposed of him. I couldn't seperate the others, so I ended up tanking them both. Picked off Korlic first, then noticed how Talic couldn't WW due to how I was between him and the edge and he often stod still and did nothing. I noted this for future use. Ran out of mana when Talic was at 1/4 HP. Weapon broke when he was at about 1/10th. Finished him off with the Great Axe on swap. Then I remembered the Cleglaw's in the stash, d'oh, that would of helped a lot, but I won eventually. Shortly after I was swarmed and killed in WSK2 by Champion Scarabs and Vipers. Joy. Lister was Might enchanted, but Cleglaw's and some smart hit and run tactics and seperating them eventually took them down. I was starting to run out of cash for the damn Heart Carver too, only 60k left. Baal was not hard, just horrificaly slow. Did you know you can knockback tentancles? Funny =p. Didn't swap to Gull in time, and then missed a 125% MF quest drop. Not funny =(

Battered and panting, I was at the gates of Hell difficulty. I was not quite ready though, I needed to take care of a few things first (which will be covered under A1 Hell). My checklist was:

* Build up a fat stack of cash for Heart Carver untill it can be replaced.
    * Level up to about 75-80 to improve hit chances, Str, life and Fireclaws damage for hell
    * Get ahold of a magic Great Poleaxe/Cryptic axe and re-roll with chippies to get a Cruel with 1-2 sockets, this may eequire going into Hell to find though.
    * Find 2 more Shaels to finish off the Fireclaws Axe
    * Run cows for a while, try to craft some better gear and find some good charms

Hell
    Act 1
    Carefully ventured out into the Den at level 66. With careful and smart play, I managed to clear the Den with no deaths. Skill point into Firestorm. I did a few slow baal runs untill level 68. Hunted some normal cows for gems untill I cubed a Savage Ancient Axe with 2 open sockets, which I filled with Shaels after many, many countess runs. Damage is higher than HC (76-151), and is faster (6-frame fury), with more range, but unfortunately no ITD, but also most importantly cheaper. I can actually *make* a profit now. More baal runs, then I found an *ETHEREAL* Razor's Edge. Would of been a nice upgrade, but no, its now useless. Sigh.

A while later, I found 'The Minotaur', Unique Ancient Axe. Low roll (157%, 129-246), and would need a socket + shael to not suck at speed (13/8 frame fury), but it is far far more damaging, and has tasty tactical mods like 50% slow and Hit Blinds target, with some CB as well. Went rune hunting. Found another Io. I have 2 Dols, and 2 Hels, so one more of either can I can cube up to Lum and make Smoke armour. Finally found the Shael, socketed the axe and shoved it in.

Back to Baal runs. This thing kicks ***, anything that lives is usually knocked back, blinded, and then wandering around slowly trying to find me. Stopped Baal runs at level 75. Can't stand it anymore, I'm going into hell whether I'm fully prepared or not. Resists were 20/32/65/-39. Progress is slow and frustrating, but doable. Found a +28% CR GC. Yay. Found out that if I boost WW to 12, I cut my attack down to 7-frames, but I'm going to use my Imbue quests on pelts before I make the investment. Imbued a Spirit Mask, and got trash. Finally defeated Andariel with not too much trouble.

Act 2
    Hit rate is really getting bad, 58% to hit Dung Soldier, thats not looking good >.<. Fighting is such a slow annoying pain that I'm now doing the bare minimum to get through areas. Maggot lair and Viper Temple were absolute and utter hell, took me hours to get through each. Hit level 78 at Arcane Sanc and sunk my saved points into WW for the faster swings. Duriel was not too difficult, though I needed two town trips for pots. 75% slow was amazingly useful. Picked up IK Gloves.

Act 3
    It took me about an entire *minute* to dipose of the worms at the start. I realise I'll be royally ****ed if I encounter Vile Mothers in Act 4. Attempted another Imbue of a chicken head. Complete failure. Also didn't think it through and now have to re-explore spider forest, hooray. Great Marsh has Gloams, joy >.<. Found the WP early, so I decided now is a good time to stop and take a shower and resume later >.>. At the start of the Flayer Dungeon, I was harrased by some Champion and two Dark Shape boss packs. Handled them well enough, which was a pleasant surprise. Third and final failure at imbuing a decent Pelt. Oh well. Picked up a Crown of Thieves in Travincal. Kept in stash, may be useful. Took Mephy down without too much trouble, no town trips.

Act 4
    Hit rate is getting worse. Encountered Vile Mothers in the footsteppes, awesome. Hugged the walls and tried to find the entrance quickly. The Plains had Gloams, but they weren't too bad. Chanced upon Izual near the borders, so I don't have to go through the entire gloam infested hellhole in search of him, most excellent. Vile Mothers again in the City, great. Took about an hour to fight through them. Fal rune from Hellforge. Nothing I could make with it though. Chaos Sanctuary took about a good hour and a half. Nearly lost my progess when Lord De Seis surprise killed me as I tried to run past him. My TP was by the seal too. I managed to get most of his pack following me all the way to the River WP where I ported away and came back through the TP. Diablo was easy, with 75% slow I could even avoid his Firestorm in time.

Act 5
    Getting to Shenk was a pain, burning achers were EVERYWHERE. I reached the WP exactly as I ran out of money to buy pots. Not much of note, untill I hit the Frozen River and rolled Gloams, Ghosts and Yetis. ****. Slow and steady does it though, eventually I saved Anya. Skipped Nilathak completly, I'm mad, but not that mad. I reached the Ancients, and held my breath. They say that Hell Ancients is the biggest brick-wall of any variant character, and after my experience with NM Ancients, I was beginning to doubt if I'd make it. I did have 75% slow on my side though, so maybe I could.

Turns out my fears were unfounded and they were wusses. Took them out on my second roll, the 75% slow was awesome at seperating and killing them. Took out the Extra Fast Extra Strong Talic by remembering to disable his WW by standing next to an edge. Mana Burn Madawc was slow, as I could not Fury him to death, but he eventually caved. Korlic was Magic Resistant Extra Strong, but he was a wuss too. Breathed a huge sigh of relief, if I could take these, I could take anythiing. Well, except PI/FI Lister, which I prayed to never meet.

Hit up the WSK 1, forgot what was even there. However, I was quickly swarmed and killed right by the very entrance in WSK 2 by flayers. I had to save and exit and run all the way bacl up there though. Second roll had Gloams, but I hit up the WP soon enough. WSK 3 had Horror Mages, and those PI succubus types. The Throne was sparely populated with Invaders, Pit Lords and Vampires. Might Enchanted Colenzo was tricky, I knew not to underestimate him and so I killed his minions over and over untill most of them shattered. The rest were no trouble. Thankfully, Lister did not spawn with nasty mods, so I took him out with the divide and conquer tactics I had perfected from endless NM Baal runs.

Baal? Anticlimatic wuss. 75% Slow meant he never hit me. Pathetic AR meant I hardly hit him either, so it was literally just hold down the right mouse button and wait. Slowly and surely, like the entire game thus far, he eventually caved and I was successful. The drops sucked, but come on, this is Baal here =p

And thus, the story of LoneWolf ends. Don't worry, I probably spent longer typing it than you wasted reading it =)

2. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

Re: Patriarch LoneWolf, level 81 Solo Fireclaws/Fury Werewolf

Congratulations! Pretty impressive work, if I do say so myself.

Mindless Comments.
    1) ahaha~ Ormus forked over a good ring. Who would've guessed?
    2) Ethereal Razor's Edge is a pretty nice Zod candidate. ^^;.

Actual Comments.
    1) Just how slow is a 7 frame fury?
    2) Fury is dependent solely upon WW and WIAS, so I'm not sure what you meant by 10% IAS gloves in that Act 2 NM section.

3. MukTuk

MukTuk IncGamers Member

Cheers =p

[/quote]

1) To me it seemed about middle-ish. Maybe it was my lack of raw damage that make it seem like things were taking forever to kill, but it was fast enough to apply the slow and blind effects to a mob
    2) Mostly. As far as I know, WW and OIAS *do* help for weapons with a slow base speed. A Rondel has 0 WSM, so its 'kinda' slow. Anyway, I was playing with the german calc and thats the results I got, either 10% OIAS or a few extra WW levels cut a frame down, so I wasn't going to argue =p

4. Cygnus

Cygnus IncGamers Member

Very impressive :thumbsup: I completed a fireclaws/fury wolf just two days ago, but that was nothing this crazy.

The 10% OIAS also get fireclaws to the 110% breakpoint, right?

5. MukTuk

MukTuk IncGamers Member

Thanks, but I'm not sure what you mean by that. The amount of IAS on the great axe was enough to get it to 5-frame fireclaws regardless of anything else.

Oh, I also forgot: I was snap-happy and took a few random screenshots.

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/9357/screenshot029vx7.jpg - Lesson 1 - How to use choke points
    http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7876/screenshot041em1.jpg - Lesson 2 - How to use choke points even more effectively
    http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/200/screenshot021mv5.jpg - Lesson 3 - How to run like ****
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1369/screenshot020wl8.jpg - Mayhem in Travincal
    http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8536/screenshot016mf2.jpg - The joys of ctc Frost Nova
    http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/6586/screenshot014yf0.jpg - ctc Frost Nova + Mintotaur = safety, even in a situation like this
    http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2417/screenshot013pk6.jpg - I found these two having a staring match
    http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/1292/screenshot012ge7.jpg - Gloams? No problem when they're blind
    http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/614/screenshot011xk3.jpg - The pose just looked cool =p
    http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6441/screenshot010ft8.jpg - Great building design, guys
    http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/533/screenshot042as2.jpg - Those damn flayers who killed me at WSK2
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/695/screenshot008zc2.jpg - Eggs on lava? Weird.
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3509/screenshot045pq3.jpg - Thank god!
    http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4662/screenshot039yc2.jpg - The game is literally tormenting me. Look at those staffmods >.<
    http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/6010/screenshot032pa2.jpg - A bit redundant don't you think?

6. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

Cygnus might be thinking about Phase Blades and how they need 110% IAS to reach the 4 frame breakpoint. x). Nice screenies!

7. Cygnus

Cygnus IncGamers Member

:dunce: Yeah, I didn't notice the base weapon

8. buraz

buraz IncGamers Member

Wow, that is some nice work you did. On char and writing. Grats :thumbsup:

although I didn`t find strenght to read it til the end :dunce: