Patriarch Cloud - 6 out of 7 done!

Nightfire05

Diabloii.Net Member
Patriarch Cloud - 6 out of 7 done!

Finally, I have a Patriarched Paladin! Cloud, my Hammerdin (aka Cheezadin) beat Baal today with somewhat of an easy time. Gloams, Stygian Dolls, and an Extra Fast Lister pack tried to conspire against him, but in the end, he emerged victorious. With a Darkglow Ring Mail for his troubles. :p

Patriarch Cloud
Level - 75

Stats: (all base)
Strength: 90
Dexterity: 85
Vitality: 275
Energy: 15

Life: 973 (with equipment - 1196)
Mana: 126 (with equipment - 775)

Equipment:
Helm: Harlequin Crest Shako (Perfect Topaz)
Amulet: The Eye of Etlich Amulet
Weapon: Heart of the Oak Flail (Perfect, 40% Resist All)
Armor: Skin of the Vipermagi Serpentskin Armor (34% Resist All)
Shield: Herald of Zakarum Gilded Shield (Perfect Diamond)
Gloves: Frostburn Gauntlets
Ring 1: The Stone of Jordan Ring
Belt: Gloom's Trap Mesh Belt
Ring 2: Bahamut's Ring (+118 to Mana)
Boots: Silkweave Mesh Boots
Charms: 1 Offensive Aura GC, 2 Defensive Aura GCs, 5 Dex/58 Mana GC, 3 random Small Charms giving small bonuses.

Skills:
20 Blessed Hammer
20 Concentration
20 Vigor
16 Blessed Aim
1 Holy Shield
1 Redemption
1 Meditation
1 in all pre-requisites

This character was quite the fun one to play, simply because his life orb went up and down like a ping-pong ball. No Damage Reducing gear was fun to deal with; even with Holy Shield, his life ball was funny to watch. Last up before my septivirate is finished is my Wind Druid, Shuyin, who is in Act 5 as I type this. Gogo Druids! :D

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
i was going to congratulate you but seeing as you left the best character class ever till last instead i shall make fun of your funny smelly cheeze :D

what were you other characters?????????

and why the defensive aura GC's?

oh and....congratulations

Nightfire05

Diabloii.Net Member
@Corax - Well, laugh all you want, I was laughing too. The Defensive Skillers are there...because they are. Just because it's fun to have 2 extra levels of Vigor and such. My other characters were:
Lenne - Frozen Orb/Fireball Sorceress (Level 91)
Maximo - WW/Concentrate IK Barbarian (Level 81)
Seymour - Summoning Necromancer (Level 84)
Paine - Trap Assassin (Level 77)
Rikku - Lightning Fury Amazon (Level 85)

And now, this one, plus Shuyin the Wind Druid, currently level 73.

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the Pat. :clap:

At first I was going to compliment you on a lvl75 finish, the I saw how twinked up this guy is - no wonder you could finish early. :)

Good luck with the windy.

Blascid

Diabloii.Net Member
ChaoticTwitch said:
nice pat. ! a weee bit'a tweaking im asuming lad. but still, good job.

cheers, C.T.
I don't see why everyone has a little something against tweaking, and I'm sure most of the ones who complain do it too, there's nothing wrong with it..I just don't get it...

Awesome, job bro :-D.

Arewyn

Diabloii.Net Member
AHH, FFX AND FFX-2 LOVER! Good for you :p I like both games as well, I probably won't name any of my characters off the characters in both games, meh.

Anyhoo, congradulations on the Pat.

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Congratulations on the Patriarch and good luck with the last one....It's as momma always said you simply can't go wrong with massive unresistable magic damage..