Patriarch Bjorn

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Patriarch Bjorn

Made my 3rd Mat/Pat now since I started playing again. This time it was a frenzy barb named Bjorn. Since melee characters aren't my strong side he had some problems in Act5 Hell. Died a couple of times to the FE bug that I don't care enough about since I usually play Sorceress and other caster types. Ah well.

All in all, he was great fun to play. Most of the fun where of course in Normal and Nightmare since by Nightmare I had my end gear equipped so Hell became quite repetive but due to mp with DX it was done in a quick short time.

Never had any problems with monsters since I used Demon Limb and Baranar's Star on switch. Yes, I used the Enchant on DL for AR :D Got around 7K ar which worked ok. Could have gone with more but nah.

Any questions? This was an Axe Frenzy Barb btw dual wielding Butcher's Pupil Upgraded, a favorite weapon of mine :D

Equipment:
Arreats Face
Duriell's Shell
2x Upgraded Butcher's Pupil
Saracen's Chance (23% Res, +12 Att)
Soul Drainer (7%LL,4%ml)
Gore Riders
Perfect String of Ears
7% Manald Heal
Storm Finger Ring
+11% All Resist, 4% LL, +45 AR, +29 Life, +10 Mana

Some life, resist charms.

Life with BO: 2892
Mana with BO: 368

Mercenary:
Act2 Might
Crown of Thieves
Bonehew (HelAmn)
Duriells Shell

Atm, I am looking to get max resist, (resist now is 61/75/75/61) and some more PDR. Any suggestions? Trying to make this char as good as possible before retiring him.

phatbrava

Diabloii.Net Member
Nacaa said:
Any questions? This was an Axe Frenzy Barb btw dual wielding Butcher's Pupil Upgraded, a favorite weapon of mine :D
yeah, Butcher's Pupil rules!!!
It works really nice on a zealot as well, i've used it on mine

congrats on the Pat! we all know that for melee builds is tougher to achieve that status :thumbsup:

edit: typo

asdfgah

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
phatbrava said:
It works really nice on a zealot as well, i've use it on mine

congrats on the Pat! we all know that for melee builds is tougher to achieve that status :thumbsup:
Maybe i should try to upgrade one too then? =)

Congrats Nacaa!

phatbrava

Diabloii.Net Member
asdfgah said:
Maybe i should try to upgrade one too then? =)

Congrats Nacaa!
well you sure dont have to take our words for it :)
but at that time i didnt have (nor do i have now) shaeffers', stormlash, BotD Zerker axe or any other uber zealot weapons

HolyPade

Diabloii.Net Member
Frenzy barb called Bjorn? I was expecting a bear of sorts... :lol:

Congrats on the Pat, FrenzyBarbs are fun!

San

Diabloii.Net Member
Make a Gloom in an archon plate.

The high defence + high resists + ctc Dim Vision is pretty sexy for a Frenzybarb

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
San said:
Make a Gloom in an archon plate.

The high defence + high resists + ctc Dim Vision is pretty sexy for a Frenzybarb
Just checked at Gloom and I am going for it :D Thanks for the suggestion.

@Porius: No idea really. I'd like to play my PoleBarb that will be using Tomb Reaver some. No idea actually. Maybe getting my 10.000 pindleruns done too :lol:

Llathias

Banned
phatbrava said:
It works really nice on a zealot as well, i've used it on mine
my zealot is using and very fond of it :clap:

congrats on the Pat. another congrats for not doing another sword frenzier and using one of my favorite weapons :p gear is sweet, but do you really need that much mana leech? i also don't like Duriel's, but that's becoming Gloom, right? what's your skill/stat distribution and how much dmg do you deal?