Patches anyone?

scwormy

Diabloii.Net Member
Patches anyone?

Just wondered if anyone happens to have a 1.09 LOD patch?

I've visited the blizzard site and the diabloii download site and neither patch download is working properly.

Thanks

vajurewi

Diabloii.Net Member
'Patches anyone?'

Patches?
Patches?
we dont need no stinkin patches!
:laughing:

an oldie but goodie

p.s. search for TrenShadow's version switcher program... that will set up d2 sub-folders with different versions including 1.09

scarred_life

Diabloii.Net Member
I've got a question concerning TrenShadow's version switcher, I was thinking of reverting to 1.10 (keeping my 1.11 install) in order to play some different mods on that version that arn't compatible with 1.11 and I want to keep the 2 seperate as I have several charcters in 1.11 that I wish not to lose. With said switcher is it possible to have the -direct -txt for both of them? What about the different files? RWM & the 1.10 patches. I was thinking about this but didn't toy with it just yet as I didn't have the patience but I recently redownloaded the version switcher to tinker around with it, any insight will be greatly appreciated.

Hamburger

Diabloii.Net Member
I also wanted to ask a question that some forumites might know....

I know some people go back to other versions to hunt for certain items.....do you know which they are? I know about 1.07 arkaine's, 1.09 ravenclaw(have one ^^ )....but nothing else....I think rare classic boots and rings can be really powerful too right? Anyone knows this exactly? Thanks a lot

Pucho

Banned
Hamburger said:
I also wanted to ask a question that some forumites might know....

I know some people go back to other versions to hunt for certain items.....do you know which they are? I know about 1.07 arkaine's, 1.09 ravenclaw(have one ^^ )....but nothing else....I think rare classic boots and rings can be really powerful too right? Anyone knows this exactly? Thanks a lot
why don't you ask all those on msn? I can show you some of them :p

Hamburger

Diabloii.Net Member
Pucho said:
why don't you ask all those on msn? I can show you some of them :p
I know, I was going to ask you, but I thought if it was posted here it could also help other ignorant forumites.....

:wink2:
Go Rio de la Plata :laugh:

DeathsDawning

Diabloii.Net Member
Harlequin Crest from 1.07 is also nice, 40% life ftw. But goodluck farming one=/. I was on a Balrog skin rack for about 600 attempts, and then switched the map because I was tired of trying for Arkaines. I suck. QQ

Steven Q Urkel

Diabloii.Net Member
Hamburger said:
I know some people go back to other versions to hunt for certain items.....do you know which they are?
iirc, the 1.08 Vampire Gaze was pretty powerful. Good Luck finding it though, mf in 1.08 is borked almost as bad as Hell Fangskin in 1.11.