Patch 2.1 Undocumented Changes

Elly

Administrator
Okay PTRers, if you come across any changes with Patch 2.1 that aren't in the official notes please add them to this thread.

Items

Skills

Rifts

• Cannot change gear inside greater rifts. (Cannot open your character/inventory window)
  • Rift Keystone Fragments and Greater Rift Keystone Fragments need to be in your inventory to place in the Rift interface, and not in your stash.
  • Load times into rifts much faster.
World

• Treasure goblin portal can spawn from a goblin inside and rift or outside.

Interface
  • Last gold collection tallies in the bottom right of screen.
  • New gauntlet cursor.
  • Horadric Cache icon changed
  • Money now has an icon when on the ground (if icons are switched on)
Extra

• /dance will now cause your character to break out in a dance routine (video).

Thanks to Boomslang, Oblique, Vantek, Yoo.

Last edited:

Boomslang

Diabloii.Net Member
Your last gold pickup tallies in the bottom right of the screen and disappears after a couple of seconds.

You have to have Rift keystones in your inventory to put in the Rift interface, they can not come directly from your stash.

Attachments

Last edited:

Elly

Administrator
Is anyone else losing their mini and main maps?

I don't know how much I relied on maps until they were gone.

Elly

Administrator
New inactive cursor, the Gauntlet.

No beams for legendary drops any more :( Why remove this? Okay, maybe over stating it somewhat but it gave the drop more drama. The gold star still appears on the maps so you can't miss that you have a legendary. I still wish they hadn't removed the beam.

Attachments

ron

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe yours was bugged or something Elly. I saw a few youtube vids of PTR rifts with leg drops that all had the beams.

I am not going to repost, but there is a HUGE list of undoc changes I was just looking at on reddit.

Yoo

Diabloii.Net Member
  • Cannot change gear inside greater rifts. (Cannot open your character/inventory window)
  • Gold now shows how much dropped rather than just the gold graphic. (Not the counter, an actual number on the pile ala D2)
  • Stormshield stats changed (I will do my best to post a screenshot from home)
  • Horadric Cache icon changed
  • Load times into rifts much faster.

kyndig

Diabloii.Net Member
New inactive cursor, the Gauntlet.

No beams for legendary drops any more :( Why remove this? Okay, maybe over stating it somewhat but it gave the drop more drama. The gold star still appears on the maps so you can't miss that you have a legendary. I still wish they hadn't removed the beam.
I still get legendary beams. Unless I am misunderstanding your post. Leg drops, and it has a beam.

SabreWolfy

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Maybe yours was bugged or something Elly. I saw a few youtube vids of PTR rifts with leg drops that all had the beams.

I am not going to repost, but there is a HUGE list of undoc changes I was just looking at on reddit.
Reddit link?

Varquynne

Diabloii.Net Member
Items:
  • Odyn Son proc now benefits from % bonus to lightning damage.
  • Odyn Son particle effect has been changed (toned down): http://i.imgur.com/C9gkIO2.png
  • Moonlight Ward proc now benefits from % bonus to arcane damage.

Skills:

• Black Hole: Event Horizon now removes molten explosion graphic immediately.

Rifts:

• Pandemonium Fortress tileset has returned to the Rifts, freezing door traps have been removed, loops seem to be reduced.
  • Punishers (from Act V) have been added to the pool of Rift monsters.

Enemies:

Interface: