Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Patch 1.13 isn't good

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by pegasuss, Aug 23, 2010.

1. pegasuss

pegasuss IncGamers Member

Patch 1.13 isn't good

Hi, this is first time i come to your forum. And although i never complete Hell without hack, but there're some reason for that.
    I'm so glad, I thank Blizzard when they update the game to make it more perfect, but like a lot of people I see in other forum, the game is still unbalanced.
    I'm fan of Barb, but Call to Arms make it not fanatic. And Enigma make my favorite character become a shame, a joker with his question in Batman films who have a quizz concerns to "question"(my apologize to you, Barb players).
    Why a powerful/tank/hand-to-hand character like Barbarian can't win (by his skills) in a duel without that armor which be used by low life to run ? And teleport belongs to Sorc, she quite opposites Barbarian.
    It's so fun, so absurd when other characters uses battle command ! I think it is only a part of traditional of Barb's tribe.

i'm taliking about Enigma and Call to Arms, one is stolen from Barb, one changes Barb's style in PvP.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  2. nurman

nurman IncGamers Member

Re: Patch 1.13 isn't good

Oh, It's been like this since 1.10

3. ffejrxx

ffejrxx IncGamers Member

with a barb you can solo hell, im in a4 is gone since 1.13c

4. SeCKSEgai

SeCKSEgai IncGamers Member

Firstly, hacks are are a definite no no here. If you need hacks to beat hell, its your ability that needs improvement, as plenty of people have been doing it without resorting to cheating for years.

Sorry, you're several years behind there. I'm guessing English isn't a primary language, so some of what you said is a bit unclear.

Enigma is pretty standard in pvp, has been for a long time for practically all but the zon's.

Barb's still have the best BO potential, and barb's still have higher life.

BvC barbs are a dominating force when played right. Instead of chasing a sorc, you simply jump on her (telestomp) and hit/whirl, which actually gives the barb the advantage.

To help further put things in perspective, Hell was made much much easier with the removal of Iron Maiden being cast by monsters onto players.

If you want to talk about balance, you first need to be skilled with the classes you're discussing. Just because one person does poorly with a build, doesn't mean another can't dominate.

5. pegasuss

Thanks, my English is not good as you say :)
    but Blizzard can't make a pure-Barb? I preper if Leap or Leap Attack useful in PvP.
    This means a Barb without Enigma never can touch Sorc, even Bowazon ?
    In Youtube, i see many clip "dominate", Barbs don't appear much.

6. DjSlayer

DjSlayer IncGamers Member

Leap is quite usefull in pvp, many bvc players use this to a great extent (sometimes too much imo). Its not like Blizzard can make a pure barbarian, can you make a pure barbarian?

- D.J.

7. droid

droid IncGamers Member

You could also play Classic...there's not as many players, but there's not all those runewords you dont like either, and the classes stay truer to their "core" concepts

8. minuses

minuses IncGamers Member

I like the new patch I do not reason why you hate the patch. To be honest LOD on b.net is not a hard game since there are many people that play online and you can make trades. But I do feel its harder to get trades nowaday since item prices went down by far.

9. pegasuss

I so regret to my thread's tittle.
    Someone says that enigma creat new builds (they also want Teleport in Enigma has xx charges or delay), but Call to Arms ?

10. SeCKSEgai

SeCKSEgai IncGamers Member

Call to arms is quite useful in solo pvm. Its not like it's as strong as a dedicated barb.