Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

passworded game?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by superdave, Apr 1, 2005.

1. superdave

superdave IncGamers Member

passworded game?

here is a funny one for you....i have used the same game/pw for muling for a long time now....my zon is right full so i ask my kid to help me mule..i try to make my mule game and i can't create because it already exists..np i go to join the game thinking hey that was fast he made the game for me and is waiting....you guessed it...it was someone else organizing their mules....high runes and uniques spread all over the encampment
    the poor guy freaks and starts grabbing stuff but he is already full so it just drops to the ground...his friend enters the game and he says "wtf is going on" and madly starts grabbing runes...the first guy is calling me an evil haxxor ....i am a slow typer so it took me awhile to explain that they created a game with the same name and pass that i use...then my kid enters the game with an empty mule and starts loading up thinking that it was stuff i dropped....long story short...i now need a new game name and p/w...they offered me a jah/ber for not doing what most bnetters would have done and rob them blind...i didn't take the runes but i did trade for one of the perfect riphooks that i needed so badly to finish a zon

2. djIgneo

djIgneo IncGamers Member

wow. that's crazy. i try to use not very obvious passwords when i mule.

most b.net kiddies woulda snapped all of that up. good to be honest though.

3. oscarmk1

oscarmk1 IncGamers Member

I probably would have done the same, give all the items back, though i know most ppl would say HAHAH PWNED and take everything.

4. WOWTHATWASFAST

WOWTHATWASFAST Banned

lol evil haxor. i could seriously imagine the poor freaked out guy trying to pick up his godlys and the items are just flying up and down lol.

anyways yeah i like being honest, i mean there is no point of stealing virtual items and make a person disappointed for the rest of their diablo2 career.

5. sahlakh

sahlakh IncGamers Member

Let me guess: the game was named like tar//zan, goat//se... never use that kind of names for xferring. :)

I've got lots of chances to steal items from muling games, just because unknown people add me to their friends list and whisper the game pw with /f msg.

6. superdave

actually no it was a one in a million...random name random pw...that is what makes it so strange

7. space_loner

space_loner IncGamers Member

I must have entered countless passworded games that ends in a number and I happen to try to create that name.
    EG I try to make a game space11 and its already created, 50% of the time joining space11/11 will get you in there...

Never joined a game full of high runes though, even if I had any I wouldn't drop them all like that, if realm down, etc... its just too risky. Even in transfering if it is HRs I'd probably do it one or two at a time, taking my time.

8. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

lol, funny thing. you should start making games in style with "NIROIH352//89HEH92" if those problems keep happening :D

never experienced that though, only once i joined a random game from the list with someone muling stuff, though, he forgot to set password and got very surprised :) all i went in there to do was to gamble!

9. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

lol dave i think i remember the game / pw you use

thats just crazy .. i would've taken the jah / ber though :D

congrats on the riphook btw, i know you've been looking for quite a while

10. superdave

thats the one i use for trades i have another when i mule...yes know i need just one more and that zon has all the bases covered

11. Killax

Killax IncGamers Member

that kid was me!!!!!
    jk
    w0w i woulda freaked if i was the guy transfering,

12. newerest

newerest IncGamers Member

Heh, one time I randomly enter a game. The name is Ford. I type in truck as the password. I enter the game and see 15 ists on the ground. This guys says "I'M GOONA HAXOR YOU" so ofcourse I take a few(read, few=all) of the ists.

13. Necrolestes

Necrolestes IncGamers Member

Celebratory remarks

That was very good of you, superdave. Kudos for not acting the way some bnetters have been known to act.

14. SeDnA

SeDnA IncGamers Member

poor guy. well i tink i'll be nice and just pick up some hrs, depending on how many he has :rolleyes:
    lol j.k