Passives Question

Cedrig-HKW

Diabloii.Net Member
Passives Question

hey guys...

well after messing around with my old 1.09 bowazon, i've decided to remake her. she'll use maxed fa and maxed strafe. however, i cant think of a good mix for passive skills...

I planned to go:
10 Crtitical strike
5 penetrate
5 pierce
15 valk
3 dodge
3 evade

Will fa and stafe, she'd reach this at level 78.

My end-game equipment will be:
WF
Shako or Vamp
Armor (Undecided, any suggestions would be good although i dont have the runes for CoH)
Rare gloves - 2 bow skills, 3% ll, 20% ias, resists
Waterwalk
Cats eye
Ravenfrost
duel leech ring
Sig. Stealth

Thanks in advance for any info....

Krunch_Kidney

Diabloii.Net Member
Cedrig-HKW said:
hey guys...

well after messing around with my old 1.09 bowazon, i've decided to remake her. she'll use maxed fa and maxed strafe. however, i cant think of a good mix for passive skills...

I planned to go:
10 Crtitical strike
5 penetrate
5 pierce
15 valk
3 dodge
3 evade

Will fa and stafe, she'd reach this at level 78.

My end-game equipment will be:
WF
Shako or Vamp
Armor (Undecided, any suggestions would be good although i dont have the runes for CoH)
Rare gloves - 2 bow skills, 3% ll, 20% ias, resists
Waterwalk
Cats eye
Ravenfrost
duel leech ring
Sig. Stealth

Thanks in advance for any info....
You'll need more points in penetrate, so I'd probably lower the d/a/e and maybe drop crit strike a little. Pop those points in penetrate. I'm assuming she'll use razortail for the belt in which case 5 pts should be fine for pierce.

Cedrig-HKW

Diabloii.Net Member
Krunch_Kidney said:
You'll need more points in penetrate, so I'd probably lower the d/a/e and maybe drop crit strike a little. Pop those points in penetrate. I'm assuming she'll use razortail for the belt in which case 5 pts should be fine for pierce.
cool thanks.. any tips on just how high i should pump penetrate?

Krunch_Kidney

Diabloii.Net Member
Glacial Trail said:
It has extremely low returns at high levels, so I'd say any higher than 12-15 is pushing it.
You're thinking of pierce, penetrate does not have diminishing returns, it's 10% every level. I know alot of zons that max penetrate

Glacial Trail

Diabloii.Net Member
Krunch_Kidney said:
You're thinking of pierce, penetrate does not have diminishing returns, it's 10% every level. I know alot of zons that max penetrate
Not diminishing returns, I simply meant returns as in effect on average damage output over time per skill point (which decreases steadily at high levels).