party at dave's house

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
party at dave's house

i went to the grocery store to grab a couple sammiches from their deli...walking back to my truck, i notice this little stoner dood struggling to carry 2 50lb bags of potting soil that he bought from the garden centre.

putting 2 and 2 together, i ask the guy if he is holding...he answers "you're not a cop are you?"...i am wearing a bright blue, yellow and purple dashiki and a pair of faded jeans...i laughed and said "do i look like a cop?"

he drops his bags of dirt, opens a fanny pack and pulls out an ounce bag of bud.

i laughed and said "you have the right to remain silent..."

that little stoner sure can run...i now have 2 bags of dirt and a bag of bud...who wants a smoke? bring munchies.

PanteraRIP

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: party at dave's house

LMAO too funny..

speaking of mfing people... and that's mind(fill in the blank)

I am just not sure if people will find the humor in it but wat da heck..

I was introduced to a new guy at work earlier this week, here is how it went down.

Me "How are how are ya, your name is?"

NG "Neil."

Me "Neil......?"

NG "Ross"

Me "Right on, you know.. there was a guy in my home town with that name.."

NG "Oh really, thats cool"

Me "yeah, he used to hang in front of the post office offering bjs for 20 bucks"

I have tried this on several new people at work and only once have I been able to hold back from bursting out laughing immediately. The expression on this dudes face was priceless, if only I had a picture. lol

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member

depends on the type o' whiskey. i got crown and turkey here, bring em? btw will it be a garden party since you got some soil?

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member

i wonder if we can talk any of the otf ladies into wrestling each other in bikinis...shouldn't be too hard.

BobCox2

Diabloii.Net Member

Well, looks like you got some supply at the cost of losing the source.
I'll Bring a pipe and let you know what you lost.