Parade of nerds

Johnny

Banned
I allways found it pathetic when some people dress up as movie characters in really cheap home made costumes.

Especialy people who dress up as japanese animation characters.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
There are nerds everywhere you go. It doesn't have to be a sci-fi convention. Although, if you dare go to one of those, be prepared to become one.

Tutatis

Diabloii.Net Member
The girls look good, thought that leia is very much like a vulgar one night *deleted*,lmao.
And some of the jap castplayers are cool, others are *deleted*.(especially when they paint their hair)

Tutatis,
If you intend to stay here for any length of time I recommend you carefully choose your phrasing in future posts. This was no where near acceptable.

Freet

Johnny

Banned
Tutatis said:
The girls look good, thought that leia is very much like a vulgar one night *deleted*,lmao.
And some of the jap castplayers are cool, others are *deleted*.(especially when they paint their hair)
You will not be around for a long time.

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Tutatis said:
W did i do?
The three letter word that starts with "f" and ends with "g". It is the most pathetic insult i hear these days spewed left and right. You could think of something more creative to describe the people in the pictures like "idiots".

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Tutatis said:
W did i do?
Check my edit in your "post" :rolleyes: (and the OTF faq) and follow the instructions VERY CAREFULLY.

Edit: Especially this part:
.....Witty one-liners are appreciated, but dumb one-liners are not. It's up to you to figure out which is which.