Paracyte wants to duel your barbs[USeast softcore Ladder]

remsy

Banned
Paracyte wants to duel your barbs[USeast softcore Ladder]

Wolves get no respect.
And you people keeping on using Kiba and ink as the standards for wolves.
Why?

Useast wolves don't expect any favors.
Ask Olwe or Nature, two people who I know use wolves. On useast ladder, the only way you're getting a good duel is to go pub which means you have to be a dueler that can survive in a lot of situations.

And you know what? We survive and kill alot.
So much so that it's not uncommon for a friend to be called on so that once they finally kill us, they sit on our bodies so we can't kill them anymore.

This goes for alot of classes including BARBS!

To those who think barbs are the epitome of sword and shield dueling, please come to useast and duel us wolves.

Use enchant if you must and get your def up as high as you can. Get your widowmaker too if you feel that will help you out and then duel me.

Paracyte.
USeast Ladder
*remsee

If I don't respond, but I am online, try remsy or remc and we'll talk.

Not saying I will destroy you all, just saying that I will show that wolves aren't jokes.

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
Wolves get no respect.
And you people keeping on using Kiba and ink as the standards for wolves.
Why?

Useast wolves don't expect any favors.
Ask Olwe or Nature, two people who I know use wolves. On useast ladder, the only way you're getting a good duel is to go pub which means you have to be a dueler that can survive in a lot of situations.

And you know what? We survive and kill alot.
So much so that it's not uncommon for a friend to be called on so that once they finally kill us, they sit on our bodies so we can't kill them anymore.

This goes for alot of classes including BARBS!

To those who think barbs are the epitome of sword and shield dueling, please come to useast and duel us wolves.

Use enchant if you must and get your def up as high as you can. Get your widowmaker too if you feel that will help you out and then duel me.

Paracyte.
USeast Ladder
*remsee

If I don't respond, but I am online, try remsy or remc and we'll talk.

Not saying I will destroy you all, just saying that I will show that wolves aren't jokes.
ill duel you ,i don't have much time for d2 these days but ill try contact you tonight

remsy

Banned
Mainaman and I had some good duels and I think I made him a believer.
Anyone else want to have some fun, gm duels?

mainaman

Diabloii.Net Member
you have nice ww druid man
gds, i wish there wasnt so much lag though

and i never said ww druids suck
but so far i met only 2 (assuming it wasnt you i met before) that are competitive enough

remsy

Banned
Yeah, you and your magic desynching ww barb. Wish I had one of those bad boys.
I'll keep the exploding mana attack trick between us:wink3:

Josiphos

Diabloii.Net Member
What's with all this good-natured getting along???!!!!

Makes me want to vomit!

Go Flame Wars!

stuslegend

Diabloii.Net Member
LIEK ZO MA GAD , I WILL ea zay pee kay u remsy n e day
:rolleyes: :afro:

rem is good, just watch out for his 10k damg ravens

and i agree with u on the point that most east game are publics, and we gotta build our chars to suit all situations

got a new dueler on the way too :tongue: mabye two

remsy

Banned
I got a gold find dueler on the way.

Rabbitz: About to go to work so I can't do it now, I will put the stats up later though.

remsy

Banned
As I thought, this forum is full of useless pussies.

I invited all those barbs who keep on flaming wolf druids to come and duel my wolf if they're useast ladder and I only had 1 taker.

The rest of you really should just be quiet now unless you want to put your money where your mouth is.

Ce Olba

Banned

I invited all those barbs who keep on flaming wolf druids to come and duel my wolf if they're useast ladder and I only had 1 taker.

The rest of you really should just be quiet now unless you want to put your money where your mouth is.
Now let's see.

I am on Europe SCNL, and I've already admit defeat versus Stoutewolf.

Luis quit.

MCM is on UsWest Non-Ladder. Go there and try him.

Morotsjos is on Europe Non-Ladder. Come here and try him.

If you cannot succeed to understand that most people play different realms from your own and mostly non-ladder, you shouldn't even bother. The only BvC that I know on these forums that plays on East Ladder is Mainaman. Others play on different realms and non-ladder.

You cannot expect everyone to be on your realm. And just because they are not, you are bad-mouthing them with no knowledge about their skills whatsoever, making you into a total fool in mine and everyone else's eyes.

Stop with it while you can.

Oh, he was banned. Thanks for that, Xircon. However, just deleting the cookies will allow you to browse the forums as a guest user.

De4dEyE

Diabloii.Net Member

I play West NL, otherwise you'd be dueling me. I also imagine there aren't too many East L ladder barbs here.

Edit: Oh zzz, he was banned.

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
Ages ago. However, the score was never heard. But judging from his speaking I would say he won most of them.
he completely destroyed me there, although i might stand a better chance now with max block and a 3 range weapon :wink3:

oneBlast

Diabloii.Net Member
EDIT:

the blocking ones, yes...maybe.
Non block - eaten alive most of the time.

especially if they get "rabbie'd"

Either you attack him like mad and get pooned, or try too play a bit more def, and get poisoned :)

Played vs stoute, most of the time he won (stompz)