Paper here! Get your paper!

Gorny

Banned
Freet said:
I was thinking one of the hotties could do weather. This, of course, would require I audition them privately.

Ladies, please wear a cute school girl outfit for this audition. Or a bikini.
Hmmm.

We need to take precautions here.

*puts a crash cart and a gurnee in the interview room*

Now we can save Freet from a heart attack from a hottie.

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
HockeyChic said:
Remember those "after" pics? Well there is one on there of the "girls" in a bikini top. Maybe I could send that to as part of my application for the weather girl job.
I think this pic should be sent the entire forum so that we can come to a consensus decision.

Ce Olba

Banned
thegiantturtle said:
Are you saying that hustler is not wonderful journalism?
Hell no. Hustler is a horrible magazine, specially since it's sold just about everywhere and it's one of the world's most known magazines. I bet the people living in clay-made houses over at Africa know about Hustler too.

I think it would be more like "It's getting hot now!"
And then he would loosen his tie or open some of the buttons in his shirt?

And then the weather forecaster would agree and we would see a big sign saying "censored"?

I seem to sense a pattern here.
In my comments or in the posts by other members?

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Ce Olba said:
You DO know that there is/was a series called Beaty and the Geek, do you not?
No.

You start sounding like the winner of that series (except that I missed the final episode, plus in such shows, after getting the money the couple is never ever involved with each other again).
Thanks for that. It really helped.

So a wonderful piece of journalism is going to end up as a copy of Hustler?
Wonderful? You haven't been here long, have you?

And you would constantly comment the weather forecast by saying "It's gonna be hot soon!", acting like a perverted old man?
Ummmm....no, that would be way too easy. I was thinking something along the lines of "Winter's coming. Time to snuggle...*giggle* :wink:"

Try that line when being interviewed for a job in Hustler, ok?
Are they hiring?

Fool. Either he uses some Final Fantasy old-school Stop-magics or has a time travel-allowing bathtube of holiness.
:shocked:

I'll leave you with your thoughts.

Ce Olba

Banned
Freet said:
Thanks for that. It really helped.
Wow, Fretty-chan has no skill!

Wonderful? You haven't been here long, have you?
I think like <100 posts on Community Forum, <30 posts on OT forum, and rest on PvP, Europe Trading and Barbarian forum, mostly.

Ummmm....no, that would be way too easy. I was thinking something along the lines of "Winter's coming. Time to snuggle...*giggle* :wink:"
That sure would fit this time of the year, but what about in the middle of July?

Are they hiring?
Of course they will hire you if you show your MAD SKILLZORDS.

I'll leave you with your thoughts.
I will explain.

He has to travel in time or stop the time. Stop magic stops the time, and a time travelling machine of course can make you go back or forward in time.

No can do. Freet wouldn't approve of such a thing.
Then your only choice is to either blackmail or bribe him? Or how about kidnap him and demand for rights to do whatever you want? Or how about faking his death and then marrying him and living in a love triangle for the rest of your life?

PFS

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll do the weather.

'course it'll just be a weather report from central Scotland where I am currently on a construction site.

"And it's a ****ing **** day today. Strong winds and it's pissing it down with sideways rain"

OR

I'll source material for Page 3 (This is a tabloid type paper yes?)

Gorny

Banned
Umm Ce Olba, about Freetoes having no skill ...he taught me quite well.

and Iv'e destroyed you in the OT Thread a few times :hide:

Ce Olba

Banned
Gorny said:
Umm Ce Olba, about Freetoes having no skill ...he taught me quite well.

and Iv'e destroyed you in the OT Thread a few times :hide:
Then why did he respond to text not meant for him?

That means he has no reading skills, thus he has no skill.

And you've not really "destroyed" me. You just didn't like Gornytar and you were the one who banned me.:cry:

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Ce Olba said:
Then why did he respond to text not meant for him?

That means he has no reading skills, thus he has no skill.
Or I like to butt in.

And you've not really "destroyed" me. You just didn't like Gornytar and you were the one who banned me.:cry:

Gorny, you got this?

Gorny

Banned
Freet said:
Or I like to butt in.

Gorny, you got this?

Yeah, I got this one. :wink:

You see folks, Freet bides his time as do I ..we strike when the moment is right or when we are least expected.

And as to you being banned CE Olba, there was a reason for that. If you have comments about that than leave them out of this thread - my PM box is always open.

Ce Olba

Banned
Gorny said:
And as to you being banned CE Olba, there was a reason for that. If you have comments about that than leave them out of this thread - my PM box is always open.
And if I don't?

If I was a angsty teenager with problems with self-esteem, I would be whining about how "GORNY IZ AN EVAL TARD WHO IZ BAN ME 4 NO REZON LOL I IS HAX ALL LOL!", would I not?

Thelioness

Diabloii.Net Member
*Offers a plate of Macadamia Raspberry and White Chocolate Cookies along with Chocolate Chip and Peanutbutter cookies to Freet*

So, do I get the job?

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Thelioness said:
*Offers a plate of Macadamia Raspberry and White Chocolate Cookies along with Chocolate Chip and Peanutbutter cookies to Freet*

So, do I get the job?
You had it when you said "You don't have to give the job to Johnny" *I'm paraphrasing here*

But I'll gladly take those cookies off your hands. :tongue:

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Ce Olba said:
And if I don't?

If I was a angsty teenager with problems with self-esteem, I would be whining about how "GORNY IZ AN EVAL TARD WHO IZ BAN ME 4 NO REZON LOL I IS HAX ALL LOL!", would I not?
Isn't that what you have been doing?

He sure is evil, right?
BTW, I seldom if ever temp ban. I suggest you would do well to take Gorny up on his kind offer to discuss this in his office.