Paper here! Get your paper!

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Paper here! Get your paper!

*Adjusts bi-focals*

Let's see now. What stories do we have to choose from here?

• Guy throws Coke in trash can when the fat guy isn't looking.
  • Dondrei leaves a city in total destruction after chaos followed him home from work.

Now which one makes for front page material? Whew! This is tough!

No wonder newspaper editors make the big bucks!

skihard

Banned
you so have to throw in a story about a jealous husband that is losing his love to a bunch of nerds

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
skihard said:
you so have to throw in a story about a jealous husband that is losing his love to a bunch of nerds
Yeah, I planned to put that in the 'entertainment' section.

Or the personals. :wink:

Talga Vasternich

Diabloii.Net Member
*noticing the Freet-controlled media is now ignoring the DOC-led overthrow attempt.*

Is it still OK to blame Durf, or are we inching towards boobies?

kobold

Banned
skihard said:
You just need to be fulfilling her needs, lest they get fulfilled elsewhere...

(pulls the "don't fulfill" lever...)

Gorny

Banned
Also included in the Sunday edition:

The first in a series of 10 OTF Comics!

Collect them all!

First comic: The Secret Origin of Ash Mousewares.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
kobold said:

Woo hoo!!

I found someone to handle the 'dear Abby' column!

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
Freet said:
  • Guy throws Coke in trash can when the fat guy isn't looking.
  • Dondrei leaves a city in total destruction after chaos followed him home from work.

Wow, Freet! You would make a great reporter! Exagerating the facts to make donny's story sound more exciting. I'd hire you in an instant! :thumbsup:

skihard

Banned
kobold said:

But that will result in me having to put up with physical pain, not into that, if you are come on over. I'll fulfill every need that doesn't involve her inflicking pian and possibly drawing blood

wait what I mean is...why do you assume I was talking about me maybe I was talking about Raffster, or Annakannahaha, or Arma or somebody else

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok, so we need a paper. We shall call it "This week in the OTF". It can be a daily publication. Or we could call it "The OTF Daily" and update once a week.

The publication shall be backed up on a separate server so as to continue on in the event of a forum crash. And it will have a nifty lead story when the forums come back up!

Rather than have a political section (the size would be quite prohibitive) we shall have a spot called 'the Smeg Report' and have dondrei as his sidekick. That way noone can blame us for being politically biased.

Durf shall lead in the effort to keep us informed about strange events of the intraweb. We shall name this spot "Durfs Travels".

Dutch shall be the wine critic.

Johnny shall handle the cooking/kitchen advice . Hahahahahahah...*snort* hahahahaha.

We shall create a 'want adds' for DOC. I hear he is getting canned. :cry:

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
I want to do something!!

I could do a relationship type of thing.

I typed in many nasty things and decided to leave it at this.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
zodiac66 said:
I want to do something!!

I could do a relationship type of thing.

I typed in many nasty things and decided to leave it at this.
I'm sure we can work something out. But first, I need you to PM me those nasty things. :wink:

Isolde212

Banned
I took journalism in school I'm sure that I could be helpful somehow...I was thinking something in the "sexy" category.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Isolde212 said:
I took journalism in school I'm sure that I could be helpful somehow...I was thinking something in the "sexy" category.
:shocked:

This editor thing is going well.

Ya never know when some lame idea is going to pay off in a really big way.

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
Isolde212 said:
We can team up! Two hot chicks doing an article.

That in itself will sell the paper.