Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

"Pancake Got One, So I Get One Too" Satur6aily i

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by omgwtfbbqpwned, Aug 14, 2010.

1. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

"Pancake Got One, So I Get One Too" Satur6aily

:highfive:

RL: It's now 60:00 hours (army talk btw) and there are about 6000 bears on my lawn ready to pounce on me if I walk 6000 steps down the stairs and open one of my 6000 doors. I am quite 6000. Have 6000 of you ever played broken telephone? It's like a good sentence that gets 6000 over time, slowly 6000 slowly, passed 6000 from one 6000 to 6000, but 6000, and 6000 6000 6000 the 6000 6000.

6000: 6000, 6000, maybe 6000 6000 6000 or 6000.

Code:
                  .. ..      .....         .....       .....                      
                .MN****     .NM,.MM.      MM~.MM..     MM?.MM..                     
               .M:          ?M....MM.   .~M... MM.   .,M.   MM.                    
               ~M.....      MM.   OM.   .MM... OM.   .MM    8M.                     
               OM=M==M?    .MM....IM.   .MM....IM.   .MM....IM..  
              .?M.  .NM.   .MM....NM.   .NM....NM.   .NM....MM..
               .M+..,M8.   .,M. ..M=.    .M....M?.   .,M....M$..
                .MMMMD.     .:MMMM?.      :MMMM?.     .:MMMM?.
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :spam:

What do you mean SPF Rules, Subsection: General Posting? I've never heard of such a thing. :whistling:

RL: Sleep.

D2: Bear Septumvirate once I wake up.

OVG: Managed to save up $60.00 for Starcraft II. Yay me.

Anyone who thinks my ASCII art looks like 'good' will have their walls trolled.

[edit] Much less important than my 6000 posts, but Happy Birthday naab! :flowers:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  2. maareek

maareek IncGamers Member

Re: "Pancake Got One, So I Get One Too" Satur6aily

How could you get "good" out of what is obviously "gooo?"

RL: Work. I was on the cusp of being able to cut my working hours back and then had somebody quit so I'm backing to working everyday. Probably gonna spend some time finding a good price on some tea and a thermos to fuel the workdays. I hate coffee and the only real alternative I have at work is soda and I'm quite tired of that.

OVG: Finally (well, several days ago now actually) finished up all the single player achievements (except the 500k points on the mini-arcade game) so now it's full focus on dominating other people.

3. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

Most random daily opener ever. Congrats!

RL: Commence lazy weekend. I washed clothes yesterday afternoon, which means I have two chores remaining and some 38 hours to complete them: 1) clean the apartment (1 hour max, likely less); 2) purchase groceries.

So Saturday will consist of lazing around, perhaps grocery shopping, perhaps house cleaning, napping, lazing around, maybe a ride to a bike shop for a 1 year anniversary party (but it'll be a rather lengthy and somewhat dangerous ride and I don't know if I have the wherewithal for it), some oatmeal cookie baking (if the grocery shopping occurs), and some...

D2: GoldWhack the paladin (maybe Avenger, maybe zealot variant, but likely Avenger since he took a point in Thorns which would be otherwise wasted) will probably rescue Cain at some point, and maybe go a bit further: idk.

RB: I found a group online that is working on one if the social issues I've been thinking about, and I came to many of the same conclusions, so I might—as an extension of the RB—contact this group, give them my best, and see if they have any use for someone with my skill set. At the very least, this discovery leaves me able to make a note and go on to other aspects of the discussion, aspects with which I am more familiar and competent to discuss. In other words, still piling on the Crazy. Gogo!

4. corax

corax IncGamers Member

RL: fairly lazy day. did some chores. cleaned out my bearded dragons tank, did a dump run, fairly standard stuff. hung out with the missus and kiddie. she learnt to laugh properly today. Pushed a washing machine down a hill at the dump, i love dumps they are so much fun, this one is one of the old school open air landfills not a crappy waste transfer station where you ditch the stuff in a concrete pit.

d2: fire ranger got up to act 2 nm (just remembered ive got to grab a holy freeze merc) and atm he is equipped with MF gear and running for tc 3's in normal for my next project

5. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie IncGamers Member

I also read Gooo.

RL: Nope. Lazy day. Built my GF a desk out of cardboard boxes so she could do school work.

D2: Maybe later.

OVG: Finished vanilla Fallout 3 GOTY. Didn't really like the char any more, so I'll start again with a more RP-centred char, and will probably mod the game like I tried to before, but with less fails this time. Been slogging away on Puzzle Quest 2, should really think about tactics more.

6. Friiser

Friiser IncGamers Member

RL: Rainy day so me and the kids are down stairs. I'm taking a mini-break from work to finalize my D2 install (its been almost a year since I last played and the pull was too great). All my 1.11 stuff is in ATMA stashes / character files, which leads me to...

D2: Do I just paste my 1.11 characters into 1.13 folder and load 'em up to update them to the newest version? Any info out there on converting ATMA to GoMule? I read the help threads (its very helpful btw), but wasn't sure on what is the right thing to do given my situation. Help?

7. zarqu

zarqu IncGamers Member

You should've used more "MN's" so the 6 would look more complete. Now it reads "Gooo" :(

RL: See D2

D2: Beer and cows. Maybe some Baalruns if I somehow gather the resolve to lvl my javazon to 92.

8. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

That ad almost got me to pay not to see it anymore... good job whoever picked it. (It's the muscle woman ad if you must know).

9. Steven Q Urkel

Steven Q Urkel IncGamers Member

Actually, I think that ASCII is also against the forum rules as well, but in this case I'm glad that the powers that be have made an exception. And considering the likely minimal time you spent on it, I think it does look "good" but I can definitely tell it says 6,000. :D

RL: Purchased 2 required textbooks and 1 optional lab manual for fall 2010 trimester. What a $250+ kick in the junk that was. :doh: I have the option to return for partial refund at the end of the semester, so I might be able to get some of it back. After purchasing said books, went to Dairy Queen for lunch. GG Butterfinger Blizzard and 6 piece chicken strip basket w/ drink. Very good for my num nums, but for my waistline not so much. :grin:

D2: Did a couple cow runs with my Necro. He can handle /players 3 runs just fine, but he's slower than molases trying to flow uphill. I did pick up a nice grailer, though.

10. Grisu

Grisu IncGamers Member

Love those omg-dailies that make my world spin :D

Happy belated birthday, naab!

RL: Went to buy a kitchen for our house with my gf. Took "only" 7 hours to subscribe to some offer, where we pay the kitchen per meter and not per item, which is actually a good thing if you want Le Mans corner units and soft close kitchen draws...had some 18-inch-diameter pizza (each) afterwards. Leftovers are in the fridge, so no cooking on Sunday (=today)

D2: Nope. Have a themed build in progress, though, which will hopefully beat Normal today.

11. xxnothing

xxnothing IncGamers Member

Best opening Daily post ever!

RL: Taking the kids to Renaissance Faire today.

D2: Not today!

OVG: Pre-ordered FO3: NV and Worms Reloaded on Steam :D