Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Pally gear questions

Discussion in 'Classic' started by Dwade, Sep 2, 2006.

1. Dwade

Dwade IncGamers Member

Pally gear questions

Found my first soj yesterday :grin: :grin: , and am looking to spend it to upgrade my hammerdins gear. What kind of mods on a shield/ammy should i be looking for? I dont want to get ripped off, but at the same time dont want to ask too much for 1 soj. (Useast ladder btw)

2. Rawly

Rawly IncGamers Member

obviously for amulet you want +2 prisma, you should at this stage be able to get a nice one, either with +19/+20 or lower which is stacked with one other useful mod such as life/str (fcr would usually cost more)

for shield (ofc +2 prisma) depends on your str, if you got min str build you should look for one that has no more than 58 str (grim shield although these are very rare in the +2 prisma variety)
    you could if your lucky get a not so special type such as kite or gothic that is already socketed (as someone that has found an upgrade might be looking for soj just to socket there nice new one) but you should becareful to get one that has a block of 40%+ so that your holy shield will take it upto 75% at high levels i dont recommend the small types of shields unless they have some increased chance to block. (imho bone/large/spiked dont need increased chance to block so look for one with another nice mod like +str or stacked resist or fhr)

With soj you have nice barganing tool, you just tell ppl that you want or dont want, but cetainly dont just accept first thing that comes along unless it is very nice.