Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Paladin, shields...

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Rolland Salvathorre, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Rolland Salvathorre

Rolland Salvathorre IncGamers Member

Paladin, shields...

Hello everybody! I am playing with paladin, I have many good items for him, but I have not got a good shield. It is possible to use Lidless wall or Stormshield for him? I know that HoZ is the best, but i have not hot HoZ yet. I am still killing Mephisto and Andariel at Hell, but I have got no successfulness. Please help me, what kinds of shields can I use por my "paly"
    Thanks a lot, my freinds...

2. Arutha

Arutha IncGamers Member

what kind of pally is it? ss is always a good shield but if ur a hammerden and dont have a hoz then spirit, lidless, slpendor are ok, and if you can afford it exile is always nice.

3. Rolland Salvathorre

?

Yes this paladin is hammerden. I have heard that Andariel at hell drops HoZ very often. I do not know if it is true. Baal is very good for great items, my friend finds 8 Heralds of Zakurum in Baal. I have a good sorceress. She uses meteorb and fireball and I kill bosses with her.

4. Pherdnut

Pherdnut IncGamers Member

Nightmare Baal gives the best odds for dropping a HoZ.

5. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

If this is about closed battlenet ladder, Spirit is an excellent hammerdin shield.

Don't do nightmare Baal runs if you can do hell Meph runs instead. Meph's chance for dropping a HoZ isn't that much worse and you can reach him faster, so apart from dropping better stuff in general, the drop chance per hour is better with respect to hell Meph.

6. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

not to dissappoint you but HoZ is one of the rarer items such as soj and won't drop that often. Most people only seen it drop once or twice. I have never found a hoz yet in my years of d2.

7. Rolland Salvathorre

Yes, my MF-sorceress is at Hell but hell ball and his minions are too strong for me. I want fast killing . More killings-more items. Do you know one program called ATMA ? There is a drop-calculator in Atma, drop-calculator is very profitable. I play only Single Player.

8. Rolland Salvathorre

But mephisto runs are faster than ball runs, if you use teleport for moving.
    I have done a lot of meph runs, but he dropped only Wizardspike for me.
    What do you think abou scepter caled hand of Blessed light ? Is it a good item?

9. bluedragoon

bluedragoon IncGamers Member

for a shield i would go for spirit, to reach a breakpoint in fcr, put it in a palladin shield with some resists and u can make a nice high resist shield