Paladin IAS table

kohlman

Diabloii.Net Member
Paladin IAS table

I am sorry ahead of time but I have used the search function and looked in the calculations faq thread and couldnt find the ias table for the paladins. I am trying to find out what the breakpoints are for a paladin using zeal.
I'm trying to find out how many shaels i should put into a 6 sock phase blade.

kohlman

Diabloii.Net Member
what if i am using conviction because i am a dreamer? zero into fanatacism?
If anyone knows the breakpoints and can amke a IAS table, that would be greatly appreciated

FrostBurn

Diabloii.Net Member
Then keep Fanaticism in the calculator at zero.

EDIT:
Just use the calculator. A little bit of self-initiative isn't going to hurt or damage you.

kohlman

Diabloii.Net Member
good point. the calculator also has a table on it. i think it says 13% for 5 fpa and 72 for 4 fpa. i am terribly lazy. that is one of the top things on my list to fix...right after getting off my lazy bum

Tib

Diabloii.Net Member
This doesn't have any listing for Vengeance. Does Vengeance attack at the same rate as Normal Attack?

Demonic Angel Rules

Diabloii.Net Member
FrostBurn I used that link u posted here and when i put all my skill lvls and stuff it said that i only need 11% to max zeal attack speed and starnderd attack....is that right. I got like 100% easy and and thats without sheals and stuff.

fahartle

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the calculator tip, Frostburn! I tried to find a calculator for smiting IAS breakpoints and couldn't locate it. Or is IAS not a concern with smiting? I'm working on a one point zealot/smiter for Uber Tristram with a HoZ and grief phase blade...

chb

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Paladin IAS table

Thanks Forstburn... I was trying to locate the calculator all week... hmm... now I am thinking of making a BOTD in Berserker Axe instead of phase blade... just need to find another 5% more IAS...

UberB

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Paladin IAS table

Pretty sure you need 4 shaels in a PB to smite at max speed without Fanaticism, it was in kingdryland's excellent 1 point smiter guide. Zeal I believe has slightly different breakpoints.