Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

paladin fcr breakpoints w/ teleport

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Jaster83, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Jaster83

Jaster83 IncGamers Member

paladin fcr breakpoints w/ teleport

Curious if the breakpoitns differ from hammers, as i understand it hammers breakpoints (last 2) are 75% and 125%, correct? Do these breakpoints apply to an enigma paladin as well? Or is there another breakpiont between 75 and 125 using tele on a pally?

I ask because my friend has a friend who has hoto(40), arach (20), magefist(20), and a tiara with 20 and 2 skills, and I figure that shako would be better than the tiara because he doesn't reach the next breakpoint with it. He conceded on the hammers point, but does not concede on the teleport cuz he thinks it follows the sorceress fcr breakpoints. (And i say, are you a sorceress? then why the hell would your breakpoints depend on a sorc's?)

Thanks in advance
    --Jaster

2. IMCL85

IMCL85 IncGamers Member

tell your friend to take off his tiara. A normal hammerdin only need 75% fcr to reach 10breakpoint. And the next breakpoint would take u 125%fcr which you have to give up gear such as shako and mara for some fcr ammy and circlet. Which in my opinion for only 1 break point is not worth that godly mana and life boost along with mf.

3. Hyey

Hyey IncGamers Member

He can do a couple of things.. First off he can either get a +2 tiara with decent life and mana bonuses and then wouldnt miss shako much... i personally use a shako over my +2 50 life 47 mana 20fcr 17all resis diadem because i like dr

He can also use teleport gear... using wizspike and lidless.. you lose over all resistances but gain 70% fcr (30 net)... then add 20 from arach 20 from his gloves and hes hit 110. then add a good 20% fcr ring with + to life or + to mana or both and even energy and all resis... mine is 20% 15 all resis 78 to mana 5 to dex rare ring. (and yes i use teleport gear.. and yes i wouldnt live without it.)

I cast holy shield with hoto and HoZ on and still have 73% block with lidless wall and almost 9900 defense... you wont die teleporting (still have max resis as well although you do lose 20~ or so resis depending on whats in your lidless and Hoz) hope that helps.

4. Jaster83

Helps me tons, but the dude is such a jackass I don't want to help him improve his character any more.
    I find it absolutely infuriating that someone can be as rich as he is and not know the fcr breakpoints. Shows me that he most likely either bought it off ebay, was given to him, or stole it from someone...

5. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

well then tell him he is 5% short for a sorc, make him sacrifice something else

6. Jaster83

lol ash, i like the way you think...